four

Omg hi so im working my ass off here and i hope it'll turn out good. But anyways, BTS won 2 awards in the BBMAs!! Jsjsjs so yeah, keep on reading then

»»»»»»»»»»

You sat down on your chair, currently waiting for your manager, Seojun, tell the news. You were in the middle of making your own song until you were interupted by your manager saying that he has something important to say to you.

"What is it?" You say, sounding annoyed. You didn't mean to sound like that but of course, if you were interupted in your sessions then you suddenly forget after that, isn't that annoying?

"You're meeting up with Suga," Manager-nim answered while scrolling down through his phone. "Of course, it's better if you guys talk about it. So it'll make you work with him easier, vice versa."

"When?" You crossed your legs and and placed your hands on your knee. Let's be honest, you were going to meet Yoongi-sunbaenim but you were nervous. You tried to stay calm but you just can't. You don't even know if you can work with him properly, but you will always do your best.

"Tomorrow." You nod your head in agreement before standing up. "I will now go back to my sessions. Again, thank you for disturbing my sessions." You rolled your eyes before walking out the door.

You made your way back to your own studio and sat on your chair. Now that you forgot the beat you made up, you gave out a big sigh. It sounded nice but that old man interupted me. He could've waited for atleast an hour. You thought to yourself. It became stressful so your hair was falling all over your face.

After thinking for an hour, your brain was totally empty. "I need company." You brought out your phone and contacted SooAh. "Hello?"

"Oh? Y/N why are you calling me?" Your bestfriend's voice was so low you barely can hear her. "Oh, unnie. I'm just really stressed right now and i just needed someone to talk to." You played with your pen before giving out a sigh again.

"What's more stressful you're calling me in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping." She continued whispering then you chuckled. You like teasing your friends so you decided to play with her.

"Ah, really? Sorry I didn't know." You softly said. "What do you mean you didn't know, it's freaking 2 am in the morning. You know I'm asleep by the-"

"Anyways, I'm at the studio right now and-" you pressed 'enter' on your keyboard and loud music suddenly blasted off from the speakers. "Y/N! It's too late for your jokes, okay? I'm too tired to react on them." SooAh ended the call quickly and so you stopped the music. You laughed a bit before laying back on your chair once again. You made numerous sounds using your keypad. It did give you some tunes but you think it wasn't the right beat for you.

Beat after beat, you're finally getting it. But something made you realize. You finally remembered that beat you forgot a while ago!

You quickly played it on your keypad, and there you go. You made your own music. Damn, that was hard. You sighed to yourself before crossing your arms.

You yawned a bit and stretched your arms. Oh yeah, I'm meeting Yoongi-sunbaenim tomorrow.. Or later. You should be sleeping right now but you suddenly felt hungry. The growls you heard from you stomach became louder so you had no choice but to buy food from the convenient store. And yes, there were food in the building but you missed the food in convenient stores. You've been watching mukbang videos and you've been craving for those kinds of food ever since.