The Battle Of The Identity [PART TWO]

Days passed Away quickly. It was finally the third day, when a miracle happened And Peter woke up. When he opened his Eyes, regaining the consciousness after the last time, he was met with an heartbreaking sight.

He remembered how his Eyes closed with a last glimpse of his own blood covering his whole hand, but Now he was met with an sleeping mentor on the couch And his small brother, who was in a deep slumber. He was holding Peter's hand And his head was on the older Spiderling's stomach.

"Mr. Stark?",Tony startled awake when he heard Peter's weak voice. "kid!. Thank God you're ok!. We were all worried!". "Peter!"Peter recognized that voice anywhere. Miles didn't waist a second before jumping into his big brother's arms."Aw.. Miles, it's ok.. I'm ok" Peter assured the Now crying teen.

"I thought I lost You, Again!!" He sobbed."it's ok. I'm here. I'm here, And I'm not going anywhere. It's gonna have to take more than a little stab wound to kill Me"He Chuckled."Kid.... What did I say about the killing thing?" Tony Asked, dangerously. "yeah!. I'm with Mr. Stark"Miles popped in. The young Spiderling shook his head, amused by the two superheros' action.

"I'll get the others!"An overexcited little brother ran into the halls, in order to retrieve the other heroes. "Peter woke up!. Peter woke up!" he came running into the room. Hearing this from the other end of the hall both father And son laughed at that childish excitement. Soon the others came running in.

"Hey Pete!"an Happy archer greeted."hey Katniss!"the Spiderling joked."Ha ha"Clint grumbled."Spideyyy!"another overexcited spider came running in And crushed him with a huge hug."Flash.. good to see You.. I can't.. Breathe!!"Peter choked."oh sorry!"he apologized."it's fine"he wheezed.

Then all the memories came back. Shit!, Doc Oc knows his identity. Aunt May.. Peter's Eyes widened in realization."damn it!"he cursed, getting up And running into his Room. "wait!"Miles, Tony And Flash took off first, the others following close behind.

The othter ran in to find Peter pulling a picture off the wall to reveal a red button. He pressed it. "what's he doing?"Steve Asked. "Hello Peter, What can I do for You?"suddenly an macanichal voice popped in, scaring the hell out of the others."Whaaaattt?"an very scared Flash Asked."KAREN, I've a problem"Peter spoke sternly.

"Code green"he was more serious than Steve could ever be."Of Course"the voice, Now known as KAREN agreed. Peter walked upto something that looked like an walk-in closet. He kept his hand on the middle of the door. A blue light circle appeared around his hand then the door broke into two And opened.

He was about to Go in, but looked back at the utterly shocked, confused group of heroes."um.. there's space enough for everyone in here"he said, as he walked in Everyone shuffled behind him And into the Room. That's when their breath hitched."What the.." was all Tony could get out. "KAREN, track the Scarlett Spider" Peter practically growled the last Part.

"tracker located. A few kilometres off the coastal area" KAREN said."Track Doctor Otto Octavious And get Me all of his files"he ordered."pay backs gonna be great"he breathed. "Peter what're You.."Tony stopped the Iron Spider."we agreed. When the time comes, we let him fight his own battle. Now all we can do is help"The genius explained. Everyone nodded,
understandingly.

They had to help their friend. No matter What!."Same Location as Scarlett Spider"KAREN spoke. "that traitor!"Peter slammed his hand hard Against the table filled with macanichal equipments. "Peter, I advice not to hurt yourself"KAREN said, almost as if she really cared."sorry KAREN"the Spiderling apologized.

"Miles, bring those weapons"the younger Spider compiled immediately. He did listen to his brother And never questioned him. Because Miles knew that Peter would never do anything if it's useless."Peter what're You doing?"Tony Asked. The Spiderling turned around in his spinning chair.