Chapter 25

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter

Make sure you vote

Chapter 25

"Alright, so where do you suggest we go?" I ask.

"Well, it's L.A. Let's drive around till we find something fun." Jackson drives down the road with windows rolled down. The cool night L.A causes my hair to blow through the wind.

"So tell me about yourself, Brooklyn." Jackson says while driving down the long road.

"What do you wanna know?"

"Favorite color?"

"Blue," I say with no hesitation. It's a nice color.

"Favorite place in the world? What... let me guess. Paris, women love Paris." Jackson says with a cheeky smile keeping his eyes on the road.

"No, Italy," I say smiling. "It has my favorite things there, food and wine."

"I'm more of a martini guy."

"James Bond wannabe." I snicker. "Let me guess shaken not stirred," I say in my best James Bond impression.

"You know me so well. But I should have guessed."

"About?"

"The whole Italy thing, there was a pattern. You have a habit of accepting jobs there."

"Yeah, I love going there any chance I get." Italy has always been a place full of good memories for me.

"You know any Italian?"

"Sì, conosco l'italiano e sono dannatamente bravo a farlo." I say quickly. ("Yes, I know Italian and I'm pretty damn good at it.")

"Impressive. Teach me something."

"What do you wanna learn?"

"Teach me how to say I'm the most handsome man in the world." Sure I'll teach you how to say something in Italian.

"Lo sono una testa di cazzo" I say snickering. ("I am a dickhead")

"Lo -soco un test do caz." Jackson says slowly. That is not what I said.

"Lo- so... no- un, ah, test, ah di caz zo." I say syllabal by syllabal.

"Lo sono una testa di cazzo" Jackson says steadily, slurring out each syllable.

Holding up an okay sign, "That was perfect. If you say that to a hot Italian girl and give her one of those Jackson like smiles. I promise she'll surprise you with the results."

Jackson nods his head and drives ahead. A string of lights can be seen in the distance. "What do you think that is?" Jackson asks eyeing the lights in the distance picking up speed.

"I have no clue," I say. I've never really explored L.A either come to think about it. Like Jackson, I really didn't have the time.

Matter of fact I really didn't care for the city.

Jackson drives towards the lights and parks in a nearby parking lot not too far from the lights.

Unbuckling our seatbelts Jackson stops me before I can get out of the car. "What?'" I say very confusedly. What does he want?

"Wait a second." Jackon grabs a bag from the back seat and digs through it. Pulling out the white dress he had earlier, he hands it to me.

"Wear this," he says. "I think you'll be more comfortable in that."

"But-" Jackson gets out of the truck without a second thought.

"I'm right here. I promise I won't look." Holding up the dress, it's simple enough. It's a white spaghetti strapped dress, that would come probably mid-thigh to me. Taking off my shorts and my one-piece I shimmy on the dress.