She's gone

As he fiddled with the levers and the buttons of the sophisticated machine the tardis protested until it finally gave in and ten glared at her. "Come one sexy don't let me down." He murmured soothingly. It travelled through time and space until unwillingly it halte. Shaking, the Doctor slowly stepped towards the beautifully polished blue door and hesitating he opened the door and stepped our. He remembered the day that he had landed on: they had just been to a planet which had a beach and never rained or had bad weather. Rose had loved it. His hearts beating so fast he could barely breathe, he stepped forward and watched longingly at Rose waving at the doctor to leave him for a while to get fish and chips. Cautiously ten sneaked away as his former self disappeared into the tardis. He met rose outside the fish and chip shop, or "the chippy" as she would have called it.

"Woah! Doctor I thought you said you were gonna wait in the tardis and clean up remember? There's sand everywhere...? Rose questioned.

"Listen I'm a future version of the Doctor, You know now, in the future you get, umm, transferred into another universe. And I..." "Rose, please."

He stopped as the warm tears almost burnt his cheek.