School Festival 2

"Geez! Where is onii-chan..." A blonde-haired girl with a pigtail on the side, sighed. She was walking alone in the midst of many people.

She then kept walking into the school's building. No purpose. Whereas, in fact she wanted to play or did something fun in this festival. But... What could she do if she was alone like that!? She would felt lonely if she just played alone. She doesn't have any friends that she could asked to went together to this festival. And, she is an 'idol', 'popular idol' although she's still in middle school. Sometimes, she feel weird at people gaze when they see Momo. She doesn't know why really. But, she realized. She realized that all people would drawn to her... And it's very annoying to her. Well, let's not talk about this. You had found the conclusion, right? That means, that girl -who named Kisaragi Momo- is a super popular idol. It'll be tiring if people see Momo at this festival. She must found a companion. Maybe her brother...?

She planned to found her big brother's class, but ended up getting lost in the school.

"Where is this really...?", she murmured. She ruffled her hair in exasperation. "Mou! This is because onii-chan left me! He always so cold to me..." Then, when she said the last sentence, she looked down and began to sad.

She kept walking and walking, still looking down to the floor. But, suddenly she crashed into something or someone...?

She bowed quickly. "I-I'm sorry!"

The person who she crashed into; was a young boy with brown hair and blue hoodie. The young boy's age looked like around 9 or 10...?

The boy fell down to the floor after he crashed into Momo. Then, he looked up and stared to Momo with an angry expression. "It's hurt, Obaa-san!"

As he called Momo with 'obaa-san', she hit the boy right on his head. The boy was then holding his head in pain.

"Don't call me Obaa-san! I'm still in middle school!", Momo shouted while pointing her finger to the boy.

"Like I care, Obaa-san."

"YOU-" she was angry and hit him once again, added a second bump on his head. But, her hood suddenly come off. As it come off, Momo's eyes's color changed to red, unnoticed by her.

Then, the worst case occured. All of the people instantly looked at Momo. Momo was sweat-dropped and immediately decorated her face with a fake smile as she realized all the stares. The people who looked at Momo, then shouted with exaggerated tone.

"It's Momo-chan!" "I'm the big fan!" "I want her signature!"

Many words of delight launched from the people. Momo only could stood there with confuse. Hibiya, who didn't know about Momo being an idol, stood beside Momo with a confuse face too.

"... Run!" Momo grabbed Hibiya's hand.

"W-What...!?" Hibiya just followed her because she was grabbing his hand.

---

"Haah... That was tiring..." Momo sighed as she sat down on the floor and hugged her knees.

Hibiya sat beside her, and sighed too. "What was that...!? Why do people chase you!? Are you a terrorist or something!?"

Momo looked at Hibiya and shouted, "Of course not! I just..." She stopped, looking down to the white floor beneath her. "I just an idol... And it always become like this... I'm sorry...", she mumble with a sad face.

Seeing her sad face, Hibiya felt guilty of his words before. He then tried to find a word to cheer her up. But he can't. He never said sweet things to a girl before. Well, if he had, he'd said sweet words to Hiyori. But she always replied his words with a 'disgusting' expression.