The Clock Watch Necklace

Prologue

I was never a happy person. When I was 4 I was given a clock watch necklace as a gift from my parents they told me to treasure it safely. It was shaped as a key that always made me wonder what it leads to, a year later when I was 5 me and my family went to go to a picnic until a car hit us; my mom, dad and everybody were bleeding i got a few scratches but then i got scared so i got under my mums legs, the scene was extremely terrifying there was a red liquid everywhere even on my hands then people started coming to help mum and everybody. then they found me under my mom's leg they were shocked to see a little girl survive a serious accident. After that i got a claustrophobia then i was taken by my uncle and aunt to live with them but then they got murdered when i was 13, i thought i was cursed because even my adoptive parents were killed when i was 19 then i was left in this cruel big world alone with my clock watch necklace. As i began to grow older i realized that in this cruel world there is no one for you trust except me, myself and I. My name is Melantha which means in Greek dark flower and now i am 24 years old who learned martial arts for 5 years and is trying to find the cause of all my loss of my beloved ones all i know is her code name which is 'scorpion' i hate her with all my full, blooded heart. I heared about a detective that works in secret for people i said to myself that if i dont have a chance in finding 'scorpion' i will go to him i think his name was Arthur but he is best known is ' survivant' which means survivor in french.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys this is my first book please comment, fan and like

and write comments so you give me more courage to write more chapters for you to read.

hope you liked it. oh and if u were wondering what claustrophobia is well its having fear of having no escape and bieng closed in small spaces or rooms.bye

xxxxxx