lemons 🍋

A sudden whirring began, the landing platforms signal lights shut down down as a bug shaped, almost cutely small ship touched down on the landing dock. The green light peering out of the cockpit window turning off to conserve power a ramp extended to the ground. A man came down the ramp with (H/C) hair and (Y/C) eyes with the look of a warrior covered in battle scars from his various escapades throughout the harsh vacuum of outer space (F/N) (L/N) the best super soldier in the Galaxy with the best armor money can buy and someone else with you someone in front of you, your partner and girlfriend for several years Samus aran.

The curvaceous blonde strutted out on her large combat style platform shoes with you following close behind. Her huge, tear-drop shaped breasts jiggled erotically with every steps she took as she elegantly cascaded down the collapsible steps connecting her ship to the floor, her large nipples clearly visible through her suit. Despite the blue combat suit she wore, every part of her body was laid visible for any pair of eyes to follow. You stared at her curvy hips and big juicy thighs as they swayed, your eyes would travel upwards as her big plump ass wiggled with her steps, culminating into the juncture of her thighs where the bulge of her pussy would peek out underneath, a crease and accompanying line showing the split between her lower lips where her tight hole laid. Perfectly smooth and proportioned pussy lips highlighted by the suits tightness.

The suits purpose was to increase her agility in case her power armor was ever incapacitated, which it accomplished via ad-hearing to her skin like a thin sheen of blue, opaque glue and as a result every detail of her body was laid bare for everyone to leer at even you much to your delight. She’d almost been arrested for public indecency several times before people started catching on to her affiliation to the galactic federation, and the hell that could be unleashed by you if something happens to her and since you have a scary reputation a lot of people steer clear of the two of you even officers.

She sighed in stress to herself as she walked over to the credit clerk with you to exchange yet another bounty certificate, her semi-combat boots clinking across the gold tinted floor tiling. The station was particularly packed today, with its fair share of wide eyed observers. Ever observant of her shamelessly displayed, hourglass form. Her presence was not just awe-inspiring because of her looks though, many of the people there knew what she was capable of even you. She was known throughout the galaxy as the dangerous, yet ravishing, Samus Aran partners with the hot and handsome super soldier (F/N) (L/N). And that hint of danger added the final edge most people lacked in their fantasies and most lady's day dream to be with you and your hot body.

It seemed that no matter how many times the both of you was in the newspaper for yours and her escapades, people always did double takes when the both of you would walk by especially with Samus in her suit. Samus had tried wearing her power armor in public, but that only got her a warning from the local officers on duty, them saying that it “intimidated civilians”, and, “unsettled the public.”

What a load of shit she would think to herself. They only wanted peeks at her body. But there was another reason she did so. A reason that explained why she never tried calling out the officers on their bullshit, a deeper rooted reason that she had to walk around pretty much naked.
It seemed that through the exceptional and bizarre combination of chozo and human cells that resulted in her creation, she gained… other traits and quirks. Mainly in her huge libido and sex drive. So she would ride you huge dick for hours on end every night before bed. But she could never truly get herself off. Every time you brought her to a squirting climax, it only quelled her lust for maybe a few hours or so. Then she would, hop back onto you huge dick or ask you to pound pussy your balls were empty again.

And as a result she actually got a bit of a thrill from walking around in a suit that left literally nothing to the imagination for you to see, (thankfully the zero suit soaked up the trickle of pussy juice that ran down her thighs when she was out in public). She's a huge slut to you and only you, and she was a proud bounty hunter, a warrior capable of planet level destruction and responsible for nearly committing genocide on the main scum of the Galaxy with you a harden soldier one of the best in the Galaxy you have done many missions with the bounty Hunter and after awhile the two became a couple a couple mostly based on lust but a relationship non of less.