Chapter 5: Back Seat

A/N:

While writing this chapter, I was inspired by Sai 'Breathe Me', Steven Universe 'That Distant Shore', Kelly Clarkson 'Catch My Breath', and Hasley 'Bad at Love'
A short story with some spicy shy pepper🌶 and sweet clementine 🍊.

.

.

Clementine POV

Camping out in the trunk of Minerva's mini SUV, always relaxing.

Spending hours, lying on the comforter in each other arms. No gap between us whether we lie on our side, back, or stomach. Believing in no space or being too clingy.

Talking about anything that comes in mind to share. Sometime gossiping about our friends' problems, telling stories about our parents and siblings, parties, music, and movies.

When nothing need to be said, we allow silence fill the air. Listen to the crickets melody growing loud as the sun drown in the horizon.

As the sky swirled in vivid colors or purples, oranges, and yellows, Minerva always gawk closer to me. My arms draped over her waist lazily. She shifted close as possible to my face.

Exposing my teeth as my lips stretched into a smile. This closeness gave me goosebumps and caused my chest to quake out of control. As if this our first time on a date.

Minerva is one beautiful girl that I grew to appreciate in my life, trust with all my secrets, look up to if I need someone to cuddle with in silence, enjoy crazy adventures with till we can't breathe or walk, cry in front of and receive comforting of thoughtful words or body warmth, and to give and receive loving affections without being a bother.

In my eyes, Minerva is my number one. She comes before anyone, besides my family.

Now that we in college, I keep thinking about what we will do tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that day.

I think I might break if things end. I would feel vulnerable and unsafe. Being hold and wrapped around her blankets with her scent keeps me whole.

I am small and fragile.

So, Minerva. Please breath me in. Fall in love with me again, again, and again. Blame me when times get rough because I would try my very best to fix us.

Don't allow anyone to tore us apart. To destroy this happily ever dream I'm in.

Don't be afraid to come to me. Try making me your number one.

If it's possible.

"Geez..." Her minty breath sighed on my face. I chuckled as it tickled my skin.

Her arm lounged across with my curls over her upper arm. Her fingers tangled in my hair which I didn't complain because it felt good. A pleasant tenderness calmed me down.

"What is it?" I asked her. Her intoxicating icy cold baby blue eyes gazed into my eyes before fluttering close. Her face leaned up to me.

By the brief touch from her plumped rosy lips, I felt like I had flew to paradise. Where its only us and no one else.

Her hand that was playing with my thick lock of curls, dug it's way in my hair. Each finger massaging my scalp and leading me to dive further into the kiss.

I shyly took the opportunity to open my mouth. She dominated my mouth instantly. Causing me to moan as her tongue swirled around mine hungrily.

Her other hand shoved my shoulder, pushing me to my back. I woken up from our spell, fluttering my eyes open as I watched her straddle of top of me.

She took the hems of her top, yanking it over her flat stomach, ribs, small chest, and off her short carrot top head.

Biting my bottom lip as I felt turned on watching her every move.

She leaned over me. Brushed my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." Her voice whispered.

My heart leaped out my chest. I fell in love again.

"I'm so in love with you, Clem. I just don't know how much kisses you need, hugs to give to you, and where else to take you to make your eyes shiny bright like this. I love you, baby." She swept me away with her words. I was afraid to speak so I sat up, wrapping one arm around her waist as the other grabbed her ass cheek.

She purred in my neck, giving me wet kisses. I roamed my hands over her smooth flesh. Lightly clawing her skin which arched her back from the touch.

"Minerva..." I groaned. Her sneaky hand found its way in my jeans. I gasped as my back harshly contacted the comforter.

"Hmmm..." She hummed. Her other hand swiftly lifted my shirt over my head along with my sports bra. Leaving my creamy perky breasts free.

"I-I love you too. Don't let me go... Please..."

"I won't, Clem. I promise... Happy fourth anniversary." She said sweetly. A shaky breath escaped my lips as I felt her fingers rub my sensitive bud below.

"Happy fourth anniversary, Minerva." I said before she rested her lips over mine. Slowly our mouths moved in sync motion. Melting in the rhythm of the kiss till it deepened into a heated french kiss.

A smile formed on her lips as she pulled away. Her head sunk lower, leaving a trail of moist kisses or teasing bites on my skin.

She stopped at my chest. Staring at my light brown nipples. Undecided on which to mess with first. Even though, she always pick the left one first. Adoring the small beauty mark under my cup.

"Mmm!" My toes curled as she swirled her the very peak of her tongue around my areola. With no control, my body jerked as her finger slithered inside me in one shot.

"Min-!..." I chocked. She added another finger inside me. My curls sunk in the pillows under my head as I arched my back feeling her fingers skillfully curl in and out of me.

"That's right. Let me take care of you. I won't go anywhere." She said. Her mouth latched over my nipple. Sucking it tenderly. Flickering her tongue over the harden bud.

Driving me insane.

My fingers scratched the comforter. Gripping the fabric tightly as my shallow breaths weren't keeping up and making me dizzy.

Minerva ripped off my jeans and continued driving her digits between my lips. Making embarrassing lewd noises below.

I squinted my eyes open, looking at her concentrating on pleasuring me. Her eyes broke away from my breast to me.

I shivered. Seeing a red fox with ghostly blue eyes look at like I'm a meal.

She licked her bottom lip and crashed it against mine. Muffling my cries as her fingers rapidly thrusted it's way in and out. Wet noise from my over flowing lower region echoed in the small space we were in over powered my muffle moans. My leg trembled, raising upwards to reach the sky.

The feeling in the pit of my belly held out long enough. Finally, releasing the aching desire. My hips dropped.

I felt like I was falling into pieces.

I turned my head to look at her. I watched her licked her lips deliciously. Tasting me.

Oh how much I love you.

I grabbed her wrist. Pulling her down to meet my lips. Letting me enjoy the sweetness I released from her warm mouth.

"The night isn't over yet." She warned me. Her lips grinded on my flushed cheek. Sucking it and then nibbling my jaw.

I don't care how long this will be.

Please don't leave me, Minerva.