29 | surprise

LOVELY
part twenty nine  ꙳

— LOVELYpart twenty nine  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

he waited patiently in the hall connecting the staircase that lead up to each of the two rooms. tom was nervous, not because he was worried she'd end up saying no, but because this little thing between them since day one was possibly, finally, turning into something more.

the small clock that sat on the table stand ticked, for such a low sounding thing, it pounded in his ears, or maybe that was his heart going seventy miles an hour. he wasn't sure.

tom sighed, rubbing his hands together he slid down the wall and tapped his shin impatiently. his mind played through the conversations he had with charlie and liv. how they went from questioning what they were, to threatening to cut off his dick if he hurt her.

great friends, those two were.

his head snapped up when the squealing sound from the hinges of the girls room echoed down to where he was. light creeks in the stairs followed her foot steps as she came down as quietly as possible.

josie smiled at him. "sorry. liv wouldn't go to sleep."

"it's fine."  tom said, watching her carefully as she reached out for his hand.

she helped him up and lead him outside to the front porch when they had originally sat their first night at the lodge, their hands still connected.

"so, tommy. i believe you were trying to ask me something?" she giggled.

"right." he breathed. "well first, where did we leave off?"

"you were asking me to be your girlfriend." josie reminded him with a small smile.

"right." he repeated.

in the most dramatic way possible, he stood and turned so he was facing her, on one knee, tom took her head and ignored the snort she gave at his cheesy action. "ms josie, jones evans anson, while you have way too many names, will you do me the greatest honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

she laughed.

"you idiot." and within seconds, she was up and kissing him.

he stumbled backwards, both of them falling into the cold snow. she smiled against his lips and pulled away to press a small peck to his red nose. tom sighed in content.

her arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer. using the leverage he had on her hair to keep her against him, tom kissed her again. harder this time, more thrilling and passionate as they laid in the cold, making out like teenagers.

it was absolutely perfect.

————————————

liked by username, harryholland64, and 692,945 others

josiejones: probably going to wake up with a killer cold but it was definitely worth it...

[ tagged ; tomholland2013 ]

view all comments

username HOLY SHIT

username FUCKING FINALLY

livanson i'm sorry what?

josiejones surprise ✨

username i'm in the middle of crying and being very happy for him

username YES! I CALLED IT BITCH @username

username brb gotta kms

charliepierce so. you guys leave without a word, then post this, and then I HAVE TO WAKE UP TO LIV SCREAMING????????

josiejones sorry babes

username ahhhhhh i'm so happy

username she's not even good enough for him wtf

username you're not tom, are you? because if not, that's not up to you to decide. @username

tomholland2013 i think she's absolutely lovely @username

username YAS! PROTECT YOUR GIRL @tomholland2013

charliepierce bitch. say another thing about my bsf and i shove my foot down your throat @username

username ugh, we love that

chrisevans um...what?

username oh fuck yeah

josiejones hi, uncle chris good to see you @chrisevans