are you trying to leave me again

Like ming said he arranged everything  for the people and also for them to live far away happily without anyone's notice.

After a beautiful night pha and forth having a coffee  and staring the outside world from their glass window silently.

What are you looking pha  asked.

You I only have eyes for you,but I am afraid.

Why?

Because what if this happiness does not lasts long. If you leave me Then

Pha cuts forth  words by kissing him
. Stop it forth never say that and It will never happen.

Even if you say to leave I will not.you trapped yourself  in lion den there is no exit and this lion is never willing you let you go.

Forth smiled

God that smile you are killing me do you know that
That's the plan

I love you baby
I love you my heart.

When they are this lovely dovey phana received a call from ming.

Hello ming, if I am not disturbing the love birds can you open the door.
Pha smiled ,yes boss I am coming.

When ming enter pha asked ,hey ming you know the code for the house why did you call me to open  it.

Because I don't want to witness the make out session of you this early morning.

You.....You

Ok fine we need a serious talk.,I already called others they will be here soon.

Phana know what ming want to talk,he looked àt forth.
Will forth accept to leave everything behind and follow my plan

What about his studies,it's his last year.he feels like some one is squeezing his heart. forth recognise the sad feeling in his face.

What is he thinking now he asked himself.

Every one gathered
Ming tells what he planned.

Guys i already arranged the fake death of 3 of us by car blasting.

We will go far away where no one recognizes us and start a new life.

What about yos studies beam ask.

Yo will transfer to another university  there but in records he is dead like us.i already managed.

Beam and kit you both finish your studies here like always that you hav no connection with us.
We will secretly talk.ok
Beam and kit nod in agreement.

Yo also.forth you have to finish your studies you are also in last year.after your studies you both decide what you do about your relationship.but until then you two should not meet.

All this is because it's not easy to convince his mafia people.so we should not hav any contact at least an year.
Is every thing ok.

Forth looked at pha who is already looking at him. With unreadable expression.

Forth stud up and seriously he lòked at pha.

Are you trying to leave me again.you said you love me but you don't want to be with me.

Every one was stunned including pha for forths angryness

Ming try to answer but forth give a deadly glare to him .he wants the answer from pha.

He was crying and leave that room.
Pha followed forth to their bedroom.

Guys let's go for now.they will sort out this thing.everyone leaves the house.