Chapter 1

I can't believe I'm married. I didn't want to be married for a couple more years, but no I had to be married now. At least the ring is pretty. I hope I'm still allowed to hang out with all of my friends.

"Amanda come clean up this mess."

Are you kidding me he expects me to clean up after him. He's funny. I think I will just hire a maid. I get up and walk to the kitchen where I see Daniel and two other guys.

"Why didn't you tell me people were over."

I was wearing a tank top and short shorts. Of course, his friends were gawking. He was smirking. I didn't expect less.

"I am pretty sure you are supposed to actually wear clothes Amanda. Oh, and by the way this letter came for you."

"I am wearing clothes."

The nerve of this man.

"Oh, and by the way..... uh, you need to make us dinner and I expect it to be done by 6:30. Oh, and we all don't want sea food or a cow. There will also be 10 more coming tell them I'm in the Mc." (mc= Man cave)

"My name is Amanda, and you want me to cook food for 13 people in 30 minutes."

"I don't care what your name is and yes I do so get cooking."

Just then the doorbell rings. Of course he yells at me to get it even though its his friends. I told them just what he told me too. I also managed to make some chicken in 25 minutes. I couldn't find what room he was in yet and he told me I had five minutes to bring it to him so I luckily had ten minutes to find it. I started walking down the hall he walked down and heard a lot of noise so I knocked on the door. Of course the evil man answered the door and yelled at me for being early. I couldn't help but look inside and clothes were all over the floor. Then I looked back at him, naked but his underwear which was inside out and backwards. So I look back inside and see more thenmens clothes because unless they are all gay why would they all be naked around each other? Then I saw it at least four naked women then they all walked up to Daniel. After everything that has happened with us this is only the second day of us being married. 

"Is there anything else I can get you or your friends?"

"Yes, my friends need something that from last night only you can offer them."

"Are your lady friends not good enough for you. 

"They are so get your tight ass in here and do as I say."

"What do you want me to do?" I walked in now and he shut the door and backed me up so I was on the door, he women now gone.

"I want you to walk over there and slowly let my friends undress you and do whatever they want with you." he whispered in my ear with tears going down my face.