'Freedom'

(Theirs no lemons after this)

"So all we have to do is step into that void?" Butch said as the puppet nodded, as butch nodded back as buttercup clapped her hands, as to tell they where going to go.
"Um wait just saying it probably takes you till next morning in your reality to get back home" the puppet said as buttercup nodded, as butch nodded as well as butch put his hand around buttercup waist.
"Okay thanks for letting us know" buttercup said as sadly as possible and she wasn't faking it, she hated to say bye to those she missed dearly she pulled away from butch hands as butch let her go as she walked to the puppet as she hugged the puppet again as butch rolled his eyes
And chuckled, as the puppet smiled and looked at butch, "it's okay I will always be with you, have this at a token that I won't be forgotten" the puppet said as he smiled as he gave buttercup a pixelated necklace of the third eye, it was a silver necklace with a green emerald as the eye in the middle which matched buttercup colour of her eyes since her eyes,
Had a nice emerald eye colour unlike butches eyes had a nice green forest eyes, while buttercup was much lighter, buttercup frowned as the puppet looked at her.
"Don't worry it's not what you think it means" the puppet said as buttercup raised her eyebrow.

"Then What does it mean?" Buttercup said as the puppet smiled,
"It doesn't mean you support the devil, it mean the devil will protect and hopefully it will help you defeat that night guard" the puppet said as buttercup nodded as she frowned once again.
"But it's pixelated it's too small to put on" buttercup said as the puppet shook his head as the puppet looked at buttercup.
"It doesn't matter just take it and hold it in your hands and when you go to your home or your reality,
It will get to your reality look, and it would look like a normal looking necklace that you would hope it to be and you will he able to fit on your neck"
The puppet said as buttercup nodded as she smiled as the puppet smiled too,
"Alright thanks then" buttercup said as the puppet nodded as buttercup looked at butch who looked like who had fallen a sleep she rolled her eyes as she giggled as he hit butches arm as he awoken and rubbed his hand.
"we are going" Buttercup said as butch nodded as held buttercup hand and finally walker into the void as their body disappears into the void as the puppet just saw their legs leave into their reality world.

"Phew that was a close one!" Boomer said as blossom nodded as she sighed in relief.
"Thanks brick" she said as brick nodded as he smirked as she blushed.
"What?" She said as she blushed even more as brick patted his lap to say he wanted his girlfriend on his lap, she blushed as she sighed as she sees brick, he probably wanted to forget what they was discussing about she nodded as she sat on brick lips as brick wrapped his arms around her as she blushed as she took charge of the devise to see if the fox was in the move but so far,
He didn't make a move which made her relief that he was already in his pirate cove she nodded as she smiled,
She actually felt useful brick smiled as he kissed blossom neck as blossom swishes her hair to make sure her hair wasn't in his mouth.
She blushes "Bricky what are you doing" blossom said as brick smiled as he pulled way from blossom neck.
"Giving you love" brick smiled as blossom rolled her eyes,
"Yeah I know that" blossom said as she giggled a bit as brick groaned.
"Do you not like my love" Brick said as blossom shook head as she kissed brick cheek.
"Now, we all know that's not true" blossom said as brick nodded he smiled as he pulled blossom waist to his chest she smiled as they kissed.

"Aww they so cute!" Bubbles mouthed as bubbly as possible, boomer rolled his eyes as he just smiled as bubbles rolled her eye, and kissed boomer cheek.
As he blushed red, "what-what was that for!" Boomer blushed as bubbles giggled, as she sighed.
"Well I am your girlfriend after all" bubbles smirked as boomer rolled his eyes as he kissed her cheek as she blushed as she giggled.
"You love me don't you" bubbles said as boomer rolled his eyes and kissed bubbles mouth as their lips touched as he pulled way as his eyes where sorrow.
Bubbles blushed as they both pulled away, "if I didn't love you I wouldn't be with you" boomer said as bubbles giggled,
"Of course, it was a stupid question"
Bubbles said as boomer smiled as he sighed.
"Nothing is a stupid question" boomer said making a move on bubbles by putting his arm around her shoulder she smiled as their eyes met as they blushed a tiny red.
"Oh no Chica on the move" brick sighed as he said it sarcastically, the least robot he was not scared of was Chica just because she wasn't that scary compared to the he bunny but of corse that was his opinion. As blossom nodded it was her job to do it so she moved.