~Friendly Visit ~ Captain Pan~

Another short imagine based on the past of Pan and Hook

Warnings: Some Romantic Tension

{Word Count: 399}

~

Pan strolled over to where the Jolly Roger floated on the Neverland shores, he had no reason for him to be there. There were no tasks that required Killian. Pan just wanted to see him. Oh and of course to have a little bit of fun and play games with him, not that Killian enjoyed these games and tricks. But Pan certainly did.

"Hello, Killian" greeted Pan.

"What is it you need this time, Pan"

"Nothing this time, Captain" Pan smirked. Hook shook his head in annoyance and muttered something under his breath that sounded a bit like 'all these bloody games.'

"What was that, Captain?"

"I'm tired of all these bloody games Pan, can't you just go annoy the lost boys instead" 

"Nah, the boys are no fun. You're much better to toy with." He chuckled with a smug grin on his face.

Pan stared at Killian still smirking, agitating the captain even more. Killian sighed, "You're a bloody demon and an annoying one too"

"Am I?" Pan said cocking his head to one side, smirking.  Killian sighed again and turned to continue what he was doing previously. Pan watched the captain shuffle around the ship's deck doing whatever pirates do. He noticed how pretty his blue eyes looked as they darted around, and how gorgeous he looked as the wind swept his hair over his face. Pan couldn't help but feel his heart flutter each time Killian looked over to him. His mind started to wonder what it would feel like to have his broad shoulders wrapped around him, holding him close. Smiling at the thought, Pan looked at the captain curiously. What if he didn't have to imagine? His eyes drifted down to Killian's pink lips.

The green-eyed boy wandered over to where Hook was standing. The captain turned around.

"Bloody hell, what do you want now-" He was cut off as Pan moved his head closer to him and brushed his lips against his. He stayed like that for a moment, his hot breath over Killian's neck, before they both pressed their lips together and Pan placed one hand on the back of Killian's neck, the other against the small of his back. The captain doing the same.

Peter smiled as they pulled away. He turned and sauntered back to his camp. Both the boys knew that wouldn't be the last time these 'visits' would happen.

~

This is so short but it's so cute. Hope you enjoyed this😂

Actually kinda proud of this😂😊