plot twist?

Laura's pov:

She sat up and sat in front of me as I sat up straight too.

I looked at her and gulped. I was nervous. I'd never kissed a girl before. Let alone my freaking best friend!

"Stop stressing about it!" Maia shook my shoulders to get me out of my head and I rolled my eyes, taking her hands off of my shoulders "I feel like you're the one that's stressing more than me"

She was playing with her fingers. Obvious sign.

"Well yeah but I'm not nervous about the kissing part. More about the aftermath. What if I feel something?" she mumbled and i looked at her, the same worry took over me too, making me feel sick.

"Look Maia, even if you do feel something I think I'd be normal. It's human"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. No worries. Now let's just do this really quick cus I want that pizza" I commented making her giggle a little.

I smiled at her as she leaned in "Here we go" she mumbled against my lips, and then we joined them.

We kissed for a little while. Just a bit of tongue involved as our lips moved against each other.

It felt a bit different kissing a girl. Soft, gentle. Feminine.

"Holy fucking shit!"

We heard a surprised scream and our eyes widen as we jumped apart to see Rydel and Raini at the door, packs of ice cream in their hands, mouths wide open.

"We can explain-" Maia started but Rydel interrupted her "I knew you guys were close but not that close!"

"But just know that if you guys are now going that route we fully support it" Raini gave us a thumbs up and I rolled my eyes at her "Would you let us talk?!"

"This should be good" Rydel smiled and me and Maia looked at each other, before she sighted and started talking "After a couple of date fails with guys I wanted to find out if I was attracted to girls or not. Laur volunteerd to help"

"Excuse you?!" I have her a glare and she chuckled "She literally had to bride me with pizza for this, which by the way I still don't see" I looked around the room and she rolled her eyes at me "We'll get your pizza later Laur. Chill"

"You better"

"So, wait. This was just a test?" Raini pointed between us and we nodded.

"Then, what happened. Did you feel anything?" Rydel sat down next to Raini, clearly interested in her answer.

I started at her as well, waiting for an answer.

She looked at me and let out a soft sigh "Guess I like dicks too much"

With that we all bursted out laughing and she laughed with us as well.

"But you were a pretty good kisser Laur. I was surprised" she wiggled her eyebrows at me, licking her lips.

"You're nasty" I scrunched up my nose "but thank you"

"No biggie!"

Ross' pov:

I sat on my bed. Looking at nothing in particular. Just staring at the floor, still in complete disbelief.

I couldn't believe it. It wasn't real. It wasn't true! My eyes were just playing tricks on me. It couldn't be.

My Laura. My Laura.

God damn it.

No.

"Dude.. what's wrong?" I heard the concert laced to Calum's voice as he entered the cabin.