What a horrible start to the day

Things you need to know:
(Y/n) = your name,
(H/c) = hair color,
(E/c) = eye color,
(F/c) = favourite color,
(F/f/d) = favourite food/drink,
(N/n) = nickname
If there's any more I'll add them later!

(Y/n's) POV:
I feel something shift slightly next to me, making my eyes snap open. The first thing I'm met with is my (f/c) bed sheets, then I look over to where the movement came from only to see Ochako ripping open the blinds. "Uraraka! I'm fucking blind!" I whine, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. She just giggled as a response and went back over to her side of the room to get her uniform, I toss my legs over the side of my bed and stretch my arms and back.

Moving my hand over to my little nightstand and feeling around for a pair of slim, (color) glasses. After fumbling my hands around for what seemed an eternity, my fingers wrapped around a specific object, "fucking finally " I mutter, putting them on and pushing them up at the brim of my nose. Finally I was gifted with sight and looked around for my uniform, ....where was it? I must have thrown it in a random direction when I came back last night..... "great...time for an adventure.."

After 45 minutes I managed to gather up my uniform and put it on, re-arrange the pins on my backpack, brush my (h/c) hair, and use a little foundation to cover up a few blemishes on my face. I wait outside for uraraka and see Midoriya walking down the hallway, my anxiety starts kicking in as he gets closer. I mean yeah we've been friends for almost 8 weeks now and he's an awesome person, but my brain pulls a quick one and gets flustered. I decide that being awkward is better then nothing at all "Hey Midoriya! Over here!" I yell a little, catching his attention as he looks over confused for a minute. When he sees me his face lights up a little "(n/n)!" He waves frantically and jogs over, "waiting for Uraraka again?" He asked, I just nod as a response because if I try to speak I know I'll mess something up.

Soon enough Uraraka emerges from our dorm room and greets us both. "Did you get lost?" I ask, clearly joking, she looks down a little 'I probably embarrassed her' I mentally give myself a lecture and start walking alongside the two charismatic friends of mine. I always thought I had a weird walking cycle, and having such confident or cool friends has done nothing but confirm my opinion. Where about half way to a lesson when I collide with someone's chest... great...