Taehyung | Dream Girl - 3

The next few Fridays, I'd watch her perform and fall for her even more. We'd share glances in classes, lunchtime, every now and then. She was becoming an addiction. Her laugh was something I'd yearn to hear everyday.

I guess we were becoming friends. But I felt we had these moments in between where both of us would just lose ourselves in our eyes. I hope it wasn't just me but we truly had chemistry.

I'm pulled out of my trance when she hits a high note and I cheer with the crowd. She's almost done when she glances my way, her face covered by a new mask. I smirk and decide to tease her. I raised my eyebrow as I check her out.

She flushes red, but remains stable in her vocals

She flushes red, but remains stable in her vocals. I continue to smile to myself watching her sing out her heart.

Another Friday...

I've dropped hints here and there while talking to her. I touch her a little more. I've pulled her closer to me my her waist a lot of times and I think she secretly doesn't want to pull away. Depending upon that, I gather up courage to confess today.

I run up to the stage once she finishes, and announce into the mic, "Hi, everyone! I'm here to let you all know that I love this girl right here! I'm sure you do, too, but I have truly fallen for her." I hold her hand and slide her shocked-self close to me, "Anyone who thinks they stand a chance, sorry to pop your bubble, she's mine!"

The crowd howls and whistles while I drag her off the stage. Before I can explain, it's her who pulls me to the make up room this time. She stands before me, crossing her arms.

I gulp, internally dying. She raises a brow," Why confess in front of everyone?"

I sighed, looking away, slightly angry that she doesn't feel the same way. "Because I've seen so many guys, young and old, stare at you inappropriately. I wanted to shut them up and also," I look at her for a moment before again staring at the wall, "I thought you might like me too."

She steps to me and presses her lips to mine. I widen my eyes before closing them as I lean into her sweet kiss. She almost pulls away but I grab at her waist and deepen the kiss, startling her. Soon, we interchange our positions as I press her to the wall and give her numerous kisses.

I stop only to bite at the skin on her neck, "Ah, Taehyung." She moans and I almost lose it. It sounds too sweet to resist. But I know she also wants me to stop no matter how much we both want it. So I do.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask her and she slaps my chest playfully, "Asking me that after making out!" I laugh, pecking her once more. She whines, "Taehyung."

"Jia."

"Taehyung."

"Jia."

"I love you, Taehyung." She pulls me closer to her, "Okay, now you can continue." I smirk, "What if I don't want to?" She grins, wrapping her arms around my neck, "We both know how much you want to."

Two months later...

"Listen to me, please!" I come in to see Jia and her father arguing. I happened to pick her up on a date but I heard loud noises from inside the house so I decided to check.

"Ah, now you're in love with a bad boy." He rolls his eyes, anger visible in them, "Is there anything you can do right? Such a disappointment!" I can see how that much would've hurt her.

He raises a hand at her but I come in between. A stinging pain flows through my cheek as he lands a punch right on my jaw. I spit out blood, making Jia gasp as she runs to my side from behind.

"What is wrong with you!?" She yells at her father, who is startled when he sees blood. She's breaking down as she voices, "I do everything to make you happy but nothing seems to work! What did I do to deserve such a father!?"

He takes a step back, gulping, "Take him to a doctor." Jia falls silent, both of us surprised at his change of tone. "Go! I have to be sober..." He falls down on the sofa as Jia drags me away.

She insists on going to a hospital. But I tell her to go to my apartment instead. She applied first-aid and sighed, looking away. I put my arms around her, resting my head on her shoulder, "Why didn't you say he'd hit you?"

"He's never done it before." She replies, tears finally escaping her eyes, "He's always showered me with love but this past year, his company is not doing well and he got addicted to drinking. He really wants me to handle his life long business."

"I'm so sorry," her voice breaks, "I'm sorry you got hurt." I peck her neck gently, "You don't have to apologize. I'd always protect you. It doesn't even hurt. Don't worry about it."

I pick her up from the couch bridal style and put her to bed. "Sleep tight, I'll take the couch." She holds my hand to prevent me from leaving, "Stay with me."

I smirk, trying to lighten the mood, "I can't guarantee I won't do anything." She rolls her eyes, and pulls me inside, "I know you won't." I turn off the lights and pull the sheets over us.

"Taehyung?" She buries her face into my chest. "Hm?" I stroke her hair. She mumbles something which I cannot comprehend and falls asleep in my arms.