Shit.

(btw it takes place in BLACKPINK HOUSE)

Lisa POV.

Our shitty CEO finally done something good and sent us to vacation. Well deserved I must say. Besides fucking with my life this guy can do something good (hhaha). Maybe this old rat doesn't want us to have an comeback but who cares? I'm tired and my members surely are too.

When we arrived at our new dorm we were surprised. This house was beautiful. I saw girls smiling brightly and it made me happy to see them in this state. My chipmunk was jumping around because of excitement. I chuckled lowly and  opened doors of our new home.

I hesitantly went in and was attacked with big picture of BLACKPINK. When I tried to explore more of this place I felt weight on my back. I was going to yell at whoever done this but fuck. It was Chaeyoung. I couldn't be mad at her so I just smiled and asked her 'You want me to piggyback you?' she just nodded with anticipation and I started running around while annoying our unnies.

They shot me daggers but I didn't know why so I just shrugged it off thinking I did something again.

'Why are you so grim Jisoo unnie? Aren't you excited?' Chae asked Jisoo confused. Jichu shaked her head and smiled gently at Chaeng. 'Of course I'm excited my Baby Chipmunk. ' she played with her cheeks. I frowned because I didn't like what I was seeing. Since when was Rosé hers chipmunk?

Rosie just blushed and giggled. Jennie unni was looking like she could blow up in any minute so she just went to toilet.

Our Main Vocalist was extremely confused and concerned because the atmosphere in our new dorm was grim.

Oh my Chaeyoung... You don't know what shit you just caused.