This Is A Competition

Lisa POV.

When Jisoo and Chaeng came from their walk, I instantly knew that something wasn't right. The way that Jisoo kept glancing at Rosie and the blush that covered her and Chaeyoungs face was clearly telling me that something happened. I frowned and asked them 'Why you two seem so cheerful?'

Jisoo unnie looked at me with winning smile and said 'I just got to spend time with Chaeng. Isn't that good enough reason?'

'Well yeah it is. Oh and Rosie?' she glanced at me with questioning look 'Jennie wants to talk with you'

'Oh alright. See you later Jisoo unnie. Bye Lisa!' she jumped right into Jennie's room.

'What did you do to Chaeyoung?' I asked her aggressively.

She put her hands up in defense and asked me 'Why do you care?'

'I thought everyone knew that I was in love with her.'

'Yeah I knew. So did Jennie. But I know you aren't blind. You see the way me and Jennie look at Rosie don't you?' seh smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at her.

'What do you mean?' she was exasperated. 'Don't play dumb Lisa. I know you. You were well aware of this obstacle.'

'But I don't want to fight with you because of Chaeyoung!'

'I won't give up on her. I guess that Jennie is also very determined and you... you loved her for long time.'

'Sooo...?'

'This is a competition .'