Step Up Your Game Jisoo

An. I don't care which group you stan... But fuck the whole 'fancy you' album from Twice is mindblowing❤️besides the look that Dahyun pulled out in this comeback made my question why I was ever 'straight' when she exists

After this encounter with Jennie I was confused. Does it mean that Jennie likes Chaeng? I thought that she likes Lisa? Well this is some sort of plot twist.

I'm not blind and I see the way that Lisa looks at Chaeng but I simply cannot let her have Chaeyoung. I feel like she's made for me. I need to step up my game.

'Rosie!' I yelled.

'Yes Jisoo unnie?' she anserwed me right away.

'Will you go out with me? You know we didn't go on a walk... since forever.'

I heard quick foot steps and my vision was blocked by our lead dancer. She hugged me and told me 'Of course'

We quickly get dressed up and left our dorm. I took Chaengs hand and swung it back and forth. She looked at me surprised but she instantly held my hand tighter in her own.

'Why did you want to go out with me? You usually do this only with Jen?' Jen? That's interesting. I never heard her talk about Jennie that way. I guess things change. I didn't like this and I had to make her mine soon.

'I wanted to spend time with you.' I told her sincerely. She blushed and looked down.

'But we aren't doing anything interesting.' she was confused about my reasons. I just shrugged and told her 'Spending time with you is enough for me.'

She got really shy and hit me on my arm. I playfully rubbed it and acted 'Ouch you chipmunk! How you dare to hit me!' In revenge I started to tickle her. She laughed uncontrollably and I thought that this sound is what I'm supposed to cause for my life.

I stopped tickling her and I stared at her with soft smile playing on my lips.

'Why are you looking at me like this Jisoo unnie? Is there something on my face?' she was flustered and started quickly whipping her face.

'Hey stop stop' I took her hands in my and told her 'Yeah there was something on your face and it was your smile. I just got overwhelmed by it's beauty.'

'Um thank you?' she hid behind her hands.

'Don't hide. You are breathtaking.'

'If you will make more comments like this I will be red as tomatoes.' she told me with quiet voice.

'You will still be the most ethereal human on earth.'

'Jisoo unnieeeeeeee!'