shatterd

Lapis: we can't belive all of this we feel helpless now we are shown a new vision I'm in a medical center where I look to my surprise to see only garnet bismuth and Peridot as Connie comes in to the room with tears holding something a baby.

In vision

As peridot gets up

Peridot: Can we see lapis?

All Connie dose is look down in tears in hir eyes as the other gems cry they realize my gem had been damaged by steven I was shatterd giving birth. As garnet walks past us to bubble my gem shards and sends it off.

Now we are in a table room with all of the gems

Garnet: We need to take her somewhere where the diamonds will not sence her.

Peridot: I'll watch over her in lapis name.

Bismuth: ah I thank connie should do it.

Connie: what why me!?

Bismuth: your the only one who can pertext her from the diamonds

Connie: Vary will I will take stevens daughter and waich over her.

Garnet: intell the time is right we all disappear understand.

Peridot: garnet do you think stevens daughter will be able to defeat the diamonds.

Garnet: only time will tell.

End of vision

Lapis: I'm the mother of his child!

Connie: WHAT but I love steven and why am I waiching over your kid!

Lapis: Will im his child's mother so he chose me!

Connie: You mean he did

Pearl: STOP THIS BOTH OF YOU! if you to don't stop it will be you 2 who are responsible for stevens fall! As we now wake up and are awake!