Welcome To Stony Brook!: One Small Step

//Hey guys! Welcome to my new book 1+1! It's been awhile I know and I am currently working in trying to update Dragons Kiss as well! Please enjoy the first Chapter if this here story! Sorry it's so short ^^" It was literally 1 am when I write this. Also! This story will be in first person POV. Thought I'd try something new! Anyways-
Enjoy~!!!//

Min Yoongi's POV

Beautiful. Extravagant. Amazing-
Oh who am I kidding this was fucking hell.

Sup? Names Yoongi, Min Yoongi and I happen to be a 20 year old male who is 5'8 going to a boarding school for the music and arts. I was accepted into this high class school by chance. You see there was a draw and I happened to be selected from that poll. I, Min fucking Yoongi was selected out of tens of thousands of participants. Thing is, I'm not even sure why I entered or why I was going to accept the winning prize itself. It all seemed a bit to...how do I put it, unreal persay.

Once I told my parents about the great news, neither were happy for me, no surprise there. You see they were never ones to really support my or my dreams. Dreams you ask? Well dreams of becoming a professional music producer and/or song writer, hell, maybe even a rapper. My stage name is Agust D or Suga. Haven't really chosen one or the other to stick with yet.

Point is, there's ALOT you do not know about me and I'm not planning on sharing my life story anytime soon. So with that said let's move forward.

So here I am standing in front of the entrance to this MASSIVE campus. Trees neatly trimmed with bushes scattered amongst the area in convenient places. Flowers bloomed from pots and some of these bushes . They varied in color. In size. But they were just as living as you and I. The sky was a bright blue, clouds scattered here and there, birds soaring throughout these vacant skies. Animals scurrying around in a game of hunt or be hunted.
The sidewalks of the campus were smoothly paved along with dirt paths.
Buildings for the dorms and classes itself stood tall and proud amongst the sky.

I stood there a bit scared to be honest. I was the new kid on campus and nobody knew me or my history or who I was in general. I held tightly onto my bag slumped on my shoulder and my suitcases in each hand. One containing my equipment the other clothing. I was in a dorm by myself as far as I knew for now unless someone was transferred. I know they aren't co-Ed so I have nothing to worry about. I also knew that a piano was located in the room. That was VERY convienient for me. With a deep breath I'd take the first step onto the campus. Not for man. Not for you. Not even for me, but, for the new life that awaits me.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I sigh as I walk the the rather large campus of Stony Brook, where dreams come true! Or something they say

I sigh as I walk the the rather large campus of Stony Brook, where dreams come true! Or something they say. You see, I'm here attending this school for one purpose and one purpose only, to make it big, to shine. I wanted to be something in life, to prove to those bastards that always brought me down that I won't be put down anymore without a fight!

So again here I am. I've been attending this school for approximately 2 years now. I had a few more to go but, I was making progress. Rumor has it a new person is starting today at Stony Brook but before I go into that subject allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and I am 19 years old and stand at a height of 5'10.

I run a single hand through my locks as I stay focused on the path ahead. I was very popular around the school, for my great quality looks and personality. Today as stated earlier fresh meat was amongst us. I glance around the packed campus as I then spot the unfamiliar face.

He was....short but, very intimidating to look at. He gave off this strong don't fuck with me aura. I gulp some.
I wasn't about to let some newbie scare me. No. I Kim Taehyung was about to make amends with the fresh meat. Maybe even make a friend being I didn't have many friends at this school to begin with.

So, now that you know that I'm a lonely ass fucker, I think it's time I made my move and moved in.

So now my friend I will take that one small step.

//Like the story so far? Please vote for a Chapter 2! Also, don't forget to drop a comment and feel free to message me any ideas that YOU may have for the story and I'll incorporate it into it! I wanna make this a fun read for everyone! Again thank you and I'll see you for Chapter 2~! //