18-Crossover part 1

Before you read this chapter I would like to tell you all that this chapter is a Crossover between mine and my friend's story and it called 'Hard to get' and my friend is EmoWolfy666 you will find part 2 of the Crossover in his story.

Now to the story.

==============================================================

BLAKE POV

It was a nice day today and I was in class and as the teacher was teaching the Speakers went off.

"Attention students please come to the big gym for a school announcement thank you," the principle says over the microphone.

After that, we left the class and went to the gym. When my class got there I saw Razor sitting by his self and so I went to sit with him.

When all the other students got there the principal began.

"Hello everybody, I would like to tell you all that we are going to have a competition between our rival school Travis High School" people then start talking "some of you may be confused and I will explain" they then looked back at him "Every 5 years Luke High School and Travis High School compete between each other and last time they won the competition, but this time we'll win" they then cheer "WHOS GOING TO WIN?"

"US" the school yells.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

"US" they yell again but louder.

"THAT'S RIGHT, now the competition will be in 2 days and so the rest of the day classes are canceled" they cheer "every teacher and I will have tryouts to whoever wants to compete in the competition and if you want to go then go on the left side of the gym and we'll begin once I'm finished" he then takes a deep breath "now listen today is the tryouts, but tomorrow is a festival that both schools put together" he then puts his hands together "now please if your going to tryout please come to the left"

After that, a lot of students went to try out for the competition.

I then look at Razor and I saw that he had something on his mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

He then looks at me and chuckles "I'm just thinking"

"About what?"

"The principal talked to me as soon as I arrived at school," Razor says.

"What did he want?"

"He wants me to join the competition for extra credit and he said that he'd do anything as long as I join," Razor says.

"What are you going to do?"

"Well I do need the credit because you know I'm not that good with school," Razor says.

"Well then do it if it helps you" I then think for a second "what do you want so that you will join?"

"I told the principle that I would join for the extra credit, but I also told him that I would join if" he then looks at me "you come with me," Razor says and I gasp.

"You want me to come with you during the competition?" I ask trying to be clear.

"Yes, and the principal said it was fine as long as it was ok with your parents," Razor says.

"Well then I'll ask my dad tonight at dinner and give you an answer tomorrow"

"Ok," Razor says and then leaves and goes to the principle.

The rest of the day went by and then we got to go home.

When dinner was ready we sat at the dinner table and ate and talked about our day.