21

BLAKE POV

I was in the living room and dad was yelling about what happened.

"I can't believe he did that" dad says being mad "I should kill him for doing that"

"NO" dad looks at me "he did nothing wrong, I let him do it because I love him"

He sighs as he rubs his face "fine, but I want him here and I want to talk to him"

"You won't do nothing right?"

He looks at me.

"No, if I hurt him, then that means I'm hurting you and I don't want to do that" dad says "so call him and tell him to come over"

"Ok"

I then take my phone and text him to come over and he reply's ok.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door and brad answered the door.

"Come in" Brad says.

I then saw Razor walk in and walk to me

"What's going on?" Razor asks.

"My dad and my brother want to talk to you and they promised that they wouldn't cause trouble"

"Trouble for what?" Razor asks.

"You'll see"

Just then I saw my dad walk this way.

"I have a question for you" dad says.

"And what's that?" Razor asks.

"Do you love my son?" Dad asks.

"Yes" Razor says.

"Will you take responsibility for taking good care of my son and for what you have done" dad says.

"What have a done and yes I would take care of him" Razor says.

"Razor" he looks at me "I learned something earlier today"

"And what's that?" Razor asks.

"I'm pregnant with triplets" he gasps as I show him the picture.

He takes the picture and looks at it.

"Is this true?" Razor asks being surprised.

"Your damn right it's true" Brad says "you impregnated my little brother and I really want to punch you in the face, but then that would hurt Blake and so I can't do that"

"Then do it" Razor says "if it makes you feel better" he stands up "go ahead"

"Well if you insist" Brad says and then punches Razor hard in the face.

"Razor" I then see him fall to the floor as he holds his nose as it bleeds.

I then get a rag and give it to him and help him to the couch.

"Brad" dad says.

"What, he said go ahead and so I did and I feel better" Brad says.

"Yeah, but what about Blake he's now going to worry about him and that's not good for the babies" dad says.

"It's alright sir" Razor says "if you want hit me too go ahead"

"No" I said.

"Don't worry kiddo, I'm not" dad says "as long as he takes responsibility and raise those babies with you"

"Don't worry sir, I will take responsibility and raise my kids with Blake" Razor says.

"Good" dad says.

After that they left us alone and we went to my room and we talk about what to do next.
======================================