5.C

Clea
The days in the old dusty hospital pass by very quickly. I'm about to stuff my things that Elias brought me into my pocket. Somehow. I ask myself why I take so much things for a whole two days. The only thing I did was lying down, eating, sitting and lying down again. Once a day I was allowed out.

Damien comes to pick me up. I would not be surprised if he forgot me again. Just like he did before. When I am finally finished, there is a gentle knock on the yellow door. A nice doctor stands in front of me and looks at me with a mild but sad look.

The type of folder she has just devoured with her tender arms is now in front of her face.

With wide eyes, I examine every single movement that she performs. Her name is probably Adams, at least it stands on her white coat like that.
"Clea Carter, right?",she says seriously. A small nod escapes my head. "Please, sit down," she points to my bed.
Without hesitation, I sit down carefully on the bed. I do not know why, but I'm just so scared.

"What's going on?" A deep breath of the doctor is lost in the room and my body is cold.
„We have all the data of you thoroughly re-examined the DNA of your brother Elias and you disagree, I'm sorry, you're not very much related to each other,'',says the doctor.

How is that possible?

"Mum and Dad would have said something like that to us. That can not be, he is definitely my brother. '', I am drawing on the last hope that I have just yet. "Are you sure they are your real parents?" She says.

Of course these are our real parents!

"Wait, why are you checking all this?"
"I'm informed about that, but I'm not allowed to betray the source," she stares disappointedly with her blue-gray eyes into mine. "What else do you know?", I twist my arms. „Clea, we can't discuss this here, we have to get together once."
"No, I would like to know now what you know about my brothers and me. Please. '', a tear comes down to me. She swallows once and begins to talk.

"You are all three from other parents. I know more about you and Damien. About Elias only, that he is not your brother. I just wanted to tell you later, but I could not wait. You have the right to know the truth. '' Wait, that means we are all adopted? We three do not have a clue who our real parents are? '', I try to understand everything.

She nods. "My shift is over soon, I know where you live. I come to you and explain everything exactly what I already know. I'll help you with that. ''
Dr.Adams puts her hand on my shoulder and then hastily leaves the room. Shocked, I stare at the ground and try to look for answers. In vain. How could you hide something like that? Should I believe her at all?

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.

At home
Thank God Damien did not forget me. Elias was with Noel. I can't hide it any longer, I have to tell Damien. After all, we're probably not even related. Will our trust then break up? If only I waste a moment on it, I feel cold about my thin back ..

"Do you need the keys to the car? No? Good. I wouldn't have given you anyway. I'm going out with Nathan and a few more friends. I do not know when I will come back. Pizza is on the kitchen table if you are hungry. Elias will also come sometime, call you Olivia or so that you don't have to spend the hours alone. '', He speaks in one and disappears from the house.

Great. The storytelling is well done. This black-haired guy is always in a hurry. Puffing, I reach for my cell phone and call Olivia, who should keep me company, as long as I alone in this house rot slowly.

Not even ten minutes later there is a knock on the door. "Oh, wow amigo, since when you're so fast.", I tear open the door and stare into space. My eyes are confused and look alternately from left to right. ,,Olivia? Stop it and finally get in.'' No answer.
Slowly I move forward step by step, but step on a crumpled white piece of paper, which I pick up immediately. As I open it, I hear a noise coming from my right side. Definitely the cat from my neighbor. I can't stand her. Rolling my eyes I see the note and recognize it: behind you.

But before I can turn around, two big and strong hands grab on my neck and squeeze it together. A blindfold is created and I already know absolutely nothing more. Everything is black.
_____________________________
Henlo, another chapter of Unforgivable is out. I hope you like it. I am very uncreative at the moment. 🤨