Chapter 32

Lily's POV:

To say I was terrified would be a major understatement. I was shaking like crazy as the creaking van pulled to a halt and I heard Blake's thundering footsteps make their way round the van and to the back doors. I could hear him swiftly undo the padlock and then the van doors swung open to revel Blake's towering figure.

"Come on then princess let's get you inside" chuckled Blake roughly grabbing my hair and pulling me out the van. Shocked at his sudden actions my body didn't react in time causing me to fall on the rough concrete driveway of an unrecognisable house. I quickly stood up and brushed down my clothes before Blake viciously took my hair into his grasp once more pulling me inside the house.

As I walked into the house I was utterly astounded at what laid before my eyes. skimpily dressed teenage girls stumbled around the place there eyes bloodshot emotions drained. The occasional man would come from downstairs dragging a young girl down bedside him then choosing another. I was disgusted at the place Blake had brought me to.

"Now princess I have some business to sort out, so just go upstairs and into the 3rd room on the right. Don't talk to any of the men you walk past" exclaimed Blake. For a moment I thought I saw a look of concern in his eyes at the thought of other men touching me, but then Blake just harshly chuckle and pushed me in the direction of the stairs. Luckily I kept my balance and started to walk up the stairs.

As I reached the top of the stairs I saw a bulky man harassing a small girl. I say small girl, she looked about my age and my height, probably even taller. But the innocent teenagers distressed face makes her look a lot younger. Without even thinking lunged on the man and threw a punch right into his face. The aim was perfect and I was pretty pleased with myself. Then quickly I grabbed the teenagers hand and lead her towards the room Blake had told me to go in. Before I pushed the door open I saw the bulky man still standing in the same spot. He was so high up on drugs he probably couldn't remember what happened 5 minutes ago. I could smell the drugs on his breath from six feet away. Not wanting to think about him anymore, I swung open the door to reveal a small bedroom. I rapidly walked inside pulling the teenager in beside me.

"Are you okay? I asked the helpless looking girl as I perched myself upon the edge of the small double bed. She gave me a small nod and I beckoned her to sit beside me.

"Thank you" the girl stuttered her light green orbs looking back into my brown ones I could hear the pure sorrow in her horse voice, making it clear she had been crying.

"So what's your name? I never got round to asking?" I asked the teen, trying to soothe her nerves

"Tessa" she stuttered

"Well I'm Lily, and I promise you were going to get out of here" I soothed taking both of her hands in mine

*****

Harry's POV:

Lily was the only thing on my mind as I frantically walked towards the car all of the boys hot on my heels as we jumped in. The girls decided to stay behind, in case of some Miracle Lily arrived home.

"Come on mate try to calm down we'll find her" stated Zayn his eyes still fixated on the road ahead as Liam swiftly drove towards the old abandoned park where Lily had met up with Blake.

"You can't guarantee that Zayn" I huffed placing my head in my hands.

"Alright boys were here" called Liam hoping out of the car all of us following. We hurriedly walked around the park each staying together. I felt my heart drop as I noticed we were back where we started. They had gone.

"There must be other places we can go" sighed Niall, concern for Lily filling his twinkling blue eyes.

"I can't think" I muttered

"Wait a second what the fucks this" murmured Liam, picking a small business card off the ground

"B's escort service" I choked out reading the small print on the tiny card

"Fuck B's stands for Blake, he runs an escort service" panicked Josh

"Come on Josh we can get her back" spoke up Louis placing a hand on Josh's shoulder

"Well the card has the address on it, so my only guess is he has taken her there" stated Liam starting to rapidly walk to the car, we all followed desperate to get lily back.

"This place is about 2 hours away so we better get moving" announced Zayn as We got back into the car and started the journey

*****

Lily's POV

I had learnt a lot about this girl in the shot 10 minutes we had been in this room. She swept her mid-length light brown hair over her shoulders as she continued telling me the story of how she ended her in the first place. Her soft grey eyes glinted with fear every time a sudden noise was heard from outside the room. I have to admit I was pretty scared too. I had learnt that Tess was my age and immediately I'm my head matched her up with Liam. I mean their personality would be a perfect fit. It wasn't long before Blake's entrance interrupted out chat

"What the fuck is she doing in this room" Blake spat, towering over the quivering girl

"Leave her the fuck out of this Blake" I yelled suddenly finding confidence

"I would shut the hell up now young lady" Blake hissed

"Fuck you" I huffed

"Your going to be punished for trespassing Tess " stated Blake, a mischievous smirk growing on his foul Lips

"What are you going to do to me" shuddered Tess

"I'm going downstairs to sort out some, let's call it business" he chuckled 'Then were going to have some fun" he then added, grinning wildly. I was deeply sickened by his menacing words.

"No Blake, you can have me instead of her" I cried boldly standing up and shielding Tess's body.

"Ooh eager are we" smirked Blake an evil smirk dancing on his lips "Tess I want you out of this room when I get back and lily, I'll see you soon" winked Blake, before leaving the room

I couldn't believe what I just just agreed to, I felt I had to protect Tess. She seems so vulnerable at this moment in time. I guess I'll just have to face it. Pushing those thoughts to the back of my head. I had to stray strong if I wanted to make it back anytime soon

A/N

Hope you all liked chapter 32:) Sorry for taking so long to update, this chapter took forever to write! If you enjoyed the story please vote for it and comment your opinions below.

If you would like to check out more Harry Styles fanfics check out my friend @chelsaurora amazing fanfic 'Cheshire Cat' it would mean a lot to her if you checked it out:)

Anyway I'll try update soon:) ly all

~simply1d_boys x