Chapter.19

HARRY'S POV

"Well, hello Harry. Please take a sit." Mike said to me as soon I opened the door to his office.

His voice was overly sweet and it just sickened me.

Nonetheless, I took a seat next to a guy I didn't recognize on the sofa ignoring the spare client chair that was not occupied.

There were two client chairs in Mike's office and one of them was occupied by none other than Taylor Swift.

She sent me a smile and I gave her a curt nod.

"Now that we are all here, Harry I would like you to meet our guests. As you already know this is Taylor." He pointed to her.

"And seated next to you is Jeff, Taylor's manager."

The 'Jeff' guy offered me his hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you I'm Harry." I said.

"The pleasure is mine Harry." He replied.

"Hello again Harry, hope you are fine." Taylor said and winked at me.

"I'm fine, thanks." I answered not bothering to ask how she was.

Ever since we met, she had been constantly sending me flirty text messages which I never bothered to reply after she told me that it was her.

I didn't even know where she got my number but my super guess was Mike.

"Well Harry, I called you here because Jeff and Taylor are here to offer us a massive deal." Mike said and nodded to Jeff who started talking after Mike.

"To cut the long story short Harry, we want you and Tay here to date for like three months. We've all talked it through and it's actually a good idea for publicity purposes." Jeff explained.

I was gobsmacked.

What kind of an idiot was Mike?

First, he dragged me a relationship with Niall and then before I'm even out of that one he wanted me to date Taylor Swift?

What kind of fucked up situation was that?

"I know what you are thinking Harry but this is for the goodness of the band. It will do all of us good." Mike spoke up when I kept quiet for too long.

"I can't." I said simply.

"Yes you can Harry." Mike said.

"I don't want to do it Michael. I still have Niall and I don't think I'll be able to break up with him-" Before I could complete my sentence, I was cut off.

"Are you in love with him?" Mike asked.

"No but I don't want to hurt him by dropping that kind of bomb on him just yet." I said.

Mike loosened his tie and took off his glasses.

All this while Taylor had been busy doing something on her phone and Jeff was just watching the exchange between us.

"Harry it was a publicity stunt, you can't get attached to him besides-" I spoke up before he could finish.

"He's in love with me."

"More reason to end the relationship." Mike said.

"I can't Mike."

On my way there, I had been thinking about Niall and his pregnancy.

Surprisingly, I was calm about the whole issue. Yes, I was still young and yes I was not ready to be a dad just yet. But ever since I eavesdropped the news earlier that day, I felt a fluttery feeling by the fact that my baby was growing inside of Niall.