Chapter.20

If happy ever afters did  exist
I  would still be holding you like this
All  those fairytales are full of shit
One more stupid love song
I'll be sick.

____________________________________

NIALL'S POV

It took me a few minutes to really understand what just happened.

Harry had broken up with me.

He had dumped me.

Why?

Questions were buzzing through my head but I had no answer to any of them.

What did I do?

What did I fail to do in this relationship?

I was in tears and a loud sob escaped my mouth. I sunk down to the floor and just sobbed uncontrollably.

Soon the boys surrounded me and were trying to calm me but I just cried harder.

These were Harry's friends they should know why he broke up with me right? Right.

"W-why d-did he br-break up with m-me? What d-did I do?" I hiccupped asking the boys.

They looked at me pitifully and kept quiet until Zayn spoke up.

"Ni, when were you and Harry supposed to bre-" He didn't finish because Louis cut him off.

"Ni everything will be okay." He rubbed my arm and glared at Zayn.

I was too hurt and confused to think about why Louis had cut Zayn off.

I cried my eyes out asking myself why he did that but I couldn't come up with an answer.

Then it hit me.

Harry dumped me because I was pregnant. I remembered all the talks about babies that we had and he always said he was not gonna be a dad just yet. Said he was still young.

Then again he'd told me that if it was with me he was always ready. I guess he'd lied.

But why lie if he was not okay with kids yet?

I wanted to cry alone.

"Guys can you please leave. I wanna be alone right now." I said in a small voice.

"Ni we can't just leave you alone like this." Liam protested.

"I won't be all alone Maria is here." I said.

"Please I just...I need to be alone." I continued.

They all kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Please call any of us if you need anything okay?" Zayn said.

I just nodded as fresh tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Where's Maria?" Louis asked.

"Check the kitchen Zayn, we can't just leave him like this." Liam instructed and I heard foot steps walk towards the kitchen.

Soon Maria came rushing towards us.

"I was upstairs. Didn't hear a thing. What happened?" She sat down infront of me and pulled me in her chest hugging me tightly.

I just cried harder.

She let me cry and kept rubbing my back to try and calm me.

"Please call me if anything happens Maria." Zayn said.

"Alright Zayn. You take care boys." She responded and then they left.

We stayed in that embrace for what felt like an eternity until I exhausted all the tears in my eyes at the moment.