Chapter.24

I still remember how it all changed

My father said,

Don't you worry

Don't you worry

Child.

____________________________________

Dedicated to NarryNut1211 because I love you and you are amazing and I love you again❤❤. Thanks for all the support love.

____________________________________

HARRY'S POV

"I can't believe I'm finally gonna be in my bed soon." Zayn said as we climbed in the car.

We had just landed half an hour ago and now we were about to be driven to the penthouse.

"Yeah it's so good to back home." I added and Louis nodded alongside Liam.

The tour was great and there was nothing that I loved than being up on stage and delivering to our fans who had done so much for us and let us be where we were.

The only thing I completely despised was the fact that I had to deal with Taylor. I honestly hated it especially when she would get on stage and express all the PDA infront of our fans.

Now that it was over, it was only a matter of time before we broke up and I'd soon be free.

Soon we were parked in front of a hotel and we looked at each other confused but our confusion was short lived because Taylor came knocking on the window on my side.

I rolled it down and she handed me my phone. I didn't even know she had it.

How did she even get it?

"I had to give back this." She started.
"And your mum called."

I groaned.

"Please tell me you didn't answer my mother's call." I looked at her.

"Actually...I did." She smirked.

"And...?" I motioned for her to tell me why mum had called although I knew that it was most likely to check up on me.

"Sunday roast dinner next week. You and me at her house." She said and started walking away.

I called her name.

"What did you tell her?" I glared when she came back.

"She just asked who I was and when I told her that I was your girlfriend, she said she wanted to meet me and invited us to dinner on Sunday." She explained.

"You are lying." I narrowed my eyes at her. I knew my mum couldn't ask to meet her because she had been nagging me about why I broke up with Niall.

"Fine!" She waved her hands in the air. "I invited myself." She said.

That actually made sense because no matter how much my mum hated the fact that me and Niall weren't together, she would just be polite to Taylor's self invitation.

"I'm not taking you home." I stated simply.

She looked at me.

"Please Harry I don't want to seem rude to your mum by not showing up after inviting myself." She pleaded.