Prologue

Young Sabrina has been visited many times in her sleep by a strangely handsome man. This man had silver hair that almost looked like the first snow of winter and eyes that were a beautiful blue, bluer than the sky on a cloudless day but would alter to a dark, blood red color. She never heard the man talking to her until a month after he started to visit her dreams.

"Sabrina, milady, may I ask you a question?" His eyes were a dark red color this time. Sabrina was intrigued.

"Of course." She said looking right at him with her gainsboro grey eyes.

"Shall you be my master?" He asked kneeling down. Sabrina was taken back by his question.

"But I cannot except anything at the moment." she said ever so calmly. The man nodded.

"Alright I shall wait for you Miss Sabrina. Just call the name you choose for me." He said before disappearing and Sabrina waking up.

A few months had passed before she was visited by the man again. Once he had appeared she looked at him.

"Alright, I shall let you be my butler." She knew she needed him somehow. He bowed and smiled.

"Very well your highness."

Sabrina was the youngest daughter of Jerald Suitewing and the most ignored. He always had time for her 4 older sister's and only brother who was the eldest but he could never find time to look at Sabrina. When Sabrina was born she was given a twin brother in place of her mother's life. When Sabrina turned 5, her twin brother was found mysteriously murdered. On the day they found him murdered, she noticed her father was holding a dark red knife half an hour before they found her twin brother dead in the horse stables.

~~~~A/N~~~~

Hey guys. I know it's been so long since I touched this story. I started this so long ago and it needs some major editing!!! I hope you guys love the new updates that will be made!!! Also the p
icture is of the butler Jason!