Chapter 1~~The Raven Leaves~~

Sabrina and Jason had left the mansion early in the morning to pick up her order of sweets and tea from her aunts tea store in the nearest town to her manor. Sabrina loved her sweets. If she didn't need the things she had to eat for survival, she would eat only sweets. Jason had a battle on his hands with her problem. Every night they had a battle to keep her eating regularly and the house maid and chef did not help much with her eating disorder. The gardener is quiet and loves to keep to himself outdoors or in his small cottage that he was given.

Sabrina heard the sound of music in town and started to dance. While she was dancing she bumped into someone causing her to stop.

"Sorry." She said in her soft, caring voice. She turned around and saw a group instead of a single person. A young boy with navy blue to almost black hair was standing there looking annoyed.

"You are fine. Just watch where you are going." Sabrina laughed quietly and smiled.

"Alright! I shall!" She said dancing. She grabbed a boy with blonde hair with clips in it and started to dance with him giving him no choice on what to do. A girl with glasses laughed slightly while a blonde man with a cigarette just looked around and crossed his very muscular arms. The blonde boy looked curious but laughed while they danced. The tall man that was standing behind the almost black haired boy smiled kindly.

"I am terribly sorry madam, but we are in a hurry." Jason was having a stare down with the tall man.

"Where did you just come from?" He asked the tall man.

"From the train station." His voice was ice cold now. His kind gentle smile faded while he gave Jason a  stern glare. Sabrina noticed how long they stared at each other. The boy with almost black hair sighed and looked at her.

"Who are you since you are right here."

"This is Sabrina Suitewing, daugther of Jerald Suitewing."  Jason spoke for Sabrina. The tall man was still staring at Jason.

"This is Ciel Phantomhive, son of Vincent Phantomhive. I am Sebastian Michaelis." Sabrina did a cute little curtsy because that is just how she did things. Jason bowed down but still kept an eye on the tall man. Ciel and the tall man bowed as well and Sebastian was doing the same thing as Jason.

~~~~A/N~~~~

First Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction. Please help me out if I mess up on some of the personalities. Also anyone who reads this or is a follower is part of my awesome pack so I shall say pack from now on when referring to everyone here! :3 Love you pack!