Episode Five-When She Gets Angry

Episode Five- When She Gets Angry 

   Those last venomous words kept echoing in my head. Though I was somewhat scared at what was to happen in the future, at least I had gotten what I needed. You're not done yet though Kana...My conscious was right, even though I would like nothing more right now then to go back to my room and stay under the covers of my bed where I know I wouldn't accidently run into Ulquiorra, I knew I wasn't done yet.

There was still one more Espada to deal with...

Grimmjow.

     Szayelaporro had said before that both Espadas were most likely outside so hopefully it wouldn’t be too hard to find him but who knew, Hueco Mundo was huge so it could take me hours to find him.  Even if I did find him there’s no guarantee that Grimmjow would cooperate like Ulquiorra did. I then remembered what Szayelaporro said about how the only way Grimmjow will agree to do anything is by beating him in combat…

But…

That’s impossible...

Okay scratch that idea I’d like to keep my limbs all intact…

     I would have to come up with some kind of way of getting Grimmjow to comply. Just maybe if I worded myself right he would comply and no complications would have to happen. I guess I’d have to find out the hard way. I started to look for the blue haired Espada, trying to finalize what I was going to say when I actually found him, well…if I actually found him. It had already been an hour since I began searching and still no Grimmjow.

Where could he be?

    I was just about to give up when I heard a loud bang coming from one of the empty and desolate towers. Could it be…? I made my way over there hesitantly, not knowing what or who I would find in there. I pushed rubbish out of the opening and slowly entered the dark building. The only light was coming from the entrée and little cracks coming from the walls and ceilings. I looked around but could only find what seemed to be an empty place filled with rubble. 

     The dust was still in the air though as in someone was just in here but I couldn’t detect a presence. “What the hell are you doing here?” I jumped as I heard Grimmjow’s voice come from right behind me, “Oh um, I couldn’t detect your presence, I thought this building was empty.”

     “Well I felt someone’s spiritual pressure coming towards me and wanted to see who it was, to think it was Aizen’s little helpless runt...aha well, you were looking for me right? So what do you want?” Wow, right to the point. I cleared my throat, still unsure on how to word this. If I even gave him a wrong look I was afraid he would kill me, now I was actually asking him for a favor? “I was wondering if you could give me…”

“No.”

What?

“But you didn’t even hear what I had to say!”

“I can guess, I’m not a total idiot. It’s about Szayelaporro’s experiment right? Well no thank you, I’m not interested in helping a complete asshole who thinks he’s better than everyone else just because he’s good with a beaker and making potions.”

     I thought getting Grimmjow to comply would be easier than Ulquiorra, man was I wrong. I couldn’t give up now though, I had to do this! “What if I…..I…” This sparked Grimmjow’s interest, “What?” I couldn’t even get the words out, “What if I fought you and won, then would you help me?” A huge grin instantly took over all of Grimmjow’s face, “Hahahahaha! Are you mad?! Of course not!” 

    “But I thought you lived for fighting and all that? Why not?!” He got his laughing under control, obviously finding this very amusing, “Exactly, fighting, and not just murdering a little weakling! Haha I’ll admit you have guts kids, but not a brain.” With that he turned around and headed for the exit, I can’t believe this!