The Morning After

Warnings:
unresolved tension.
Word count:
521

It was their 6th year at Hogwarts the two 16 year olds were completely oblivious of their feeling towards each other but one thing was for certain.
Sirius Black loves Remus Lupin
And
Remus Lupin loves Sirius Black

It was the morning after the full moon, it was only Remus and Padfoot last night as James and Peter were off doing god knows what.
Moony lay on the floor, he had a few shallow scratches across his arms and his torso. He slowly opened his eyes eyelids feeling heavy. The sunlight was blinding, even through the heavy curtains of the shrieking shack, he tried to himself up but he couldn't. He ached all over, he let out a soft whimper ass he fell back toward the ground.
He tried to bring his arm up to muffle the sound , not wanting to wake padfoot or let him worry. But this only made the pain worse he let out a strangled sob as he lay on the floor. Wishing his pain would stop. Padfoot jumped up at the sound of Remus, at the sight of him Padfoot became Sirius and was at remus' side quicker than you could say Hogwarts.

Sirius covered Remus with a blanket, trying to protect his last shreds of dignity. Knowing how Remus hated anyone seeing him like this.
"Hey moony, it's alright, I'm here. It's over now moony"
Sirius quietly comforts Remus, looking as if he was fighting tears himself. He ran his hands through Remus' hair, knowing to be careful as Remus just cried silent tears,
"Hey Moony, can you move?"
Remus shakes his head but he needs to move, he needs to be against Sirius.
"Help me sit up,  please"
Remus whispered with a cracked voice
Sirius wearily put his hand under one of remus' armpits and the other tightly around his waist,
"This will hurts for a second ok moons"
Moony nodded, knowing and trusting Sirius to help him.
Sirius quickly and gently pulled Remus up into his lap, putting Remus' head in the crook of his neck. Remus let off a chocked sob as Sirius moves him, and it broke Sirius on the inside. But before Remus knew it he was warm and in the lap of the man he loved and his head in his shoulder. Thankful for Sirius to be their. Sirius  ran in hand through Remus' hair gently the other still around his waist tight but careful.
Remus finally wanted and had the courage to do something about the unresolved sexual tension he was sure only he felt. Feeling like he had nothing else left to loose. Being naked and a werewolf and all.
"Sirius, will you kiss me. But not like a friend"
Sirius smirked, tears falling from his eyes
"Finally"
He said as he lowed his head down to Remus'.

Little did the boys know that while they were making out, Madame Pomfrey was watching through a crack in the door. A smile of relief on her face, and an angry Magonagal storming back to the castle after losing yet another bet to Dumbledoor.