Holy shit!

Richie and Eddie dashed out he house. But before they did that, they grabbed their jackets and slippend on their boots.

  Richie locked the doors and they both yeeted out the house.
  They hopped into Richie's car and Eddie felt bad for himself because he didn't get his driver's license yet.

  As Richie drove to the grocery store, it was a long 18 minutes due to the extreme weather in Derry and the very intense traffic.

  18 minutes is not that long, but when you're in traffic then hEll yA iTs A iNtEnsE RoAD trIp.

  They have arrived at the store. Richie and Eddie stepped out of the vehicle and walked into the store. All they had to do was find the milk, head to self check-out (introverts thoo. Me) and get the fuck outta there.

  Time has come to go back home. Richie and Eddie had to do the imposible. They drove thought the furious traffic for a frusttrating amount of time.

  After a long 13 minutes, they did the impossible, but they didn't need to celebrate because its rather unessecary. As soon as they got home, they needed to take a break. After warming up for God knows how long (jk, like 5 minutes) they had to do two more things Mrs. Tozier demanded, doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom.

  "This is fucking stupid!" Moaned Richie.
  "Do you not want your V bucks?" Asked Eddie.
  "Yes... can you help me do my chores...? Please?" Richie lightly blushed.
  "All right then! Let's do the chores and go though this shit together!" Exclaimed Eddie confidently.
  "Thank u, Eds!"
  "Call me 'Eds' and i'll regret my decision." Threated Eddie
  "Oh-ok, Eddie-Spaghetti~"
  "OK THEN-"
  "CHILL I WAS KIDDING!!"

  They cleaned the bathroom which the most of it was clean. And they have done the laundry.

  Richie always knew that Eddie would be the perfect house wife for him. He always did.

  Somewhere around 8 pm, Richie drove Eddie home because there was no way in the name of Fuck that Eddie would be walking home in the snow. However, it didn't take as long for Eddie to get home. It took less time for him to get home.

  Richie waved Eddie goodbye and drove home. But all he could do is think about what he and Eddie did.

  As soon Richie got home, he cooked himself a lovely Dinner-For-One meal that Stan tought him how to make. Richie at his dinner by himself. He always had stupid thoughts while he was eating. But all his thoughts were all on Eddie. It was rather... Unusual. All of his thoughts were mainly about anime, hentai/porn, Weezer, the Loser's club, and how many more days until school ends.

  He read some hentai on the internet and tried drawing ahegao. However, Richie can't draw, sadly. He keeps spaming Bill to draw him some Hentai or Ahegao.
  Richie went to bed. But something kept him up, it was Eddie. He couldn't help but think about Eddie and what they could possibly do together. But he always wanted to know how to talk to him, but he doesn't know how...

Around 11 PM, Richie had an idea. He thought of placing anonymos love letters in his locker. He was thinking of sending him DMs on a random account, but then he realized it would just be creepy and very unsettling. So he decided to do it though a paper and pencil.

  Then, the madness begins.