Ch 3: Star Sanses

Remember that dress, cause its gonna matter, dont mind the human, its just a human version of Dream, JUST REMEMBER DA DREEEESSSS))

Your pov~
Error, as i heard from Nightmare, had the 3 star sanses in strings, i could tell dream appart, Because of the clothing, "why hello dream nice of you to DROP in, hmm? But i do wish you wont do it again, i hope?" Dream just shrank into a ball, "please, we can save you from nightmare, he destroys aus"  i give ink a very cold glare, ice forming at the edges of my words " why would i join a team who doesnt understand nightmare? You should know...not all things are just happy go lucky, and that some masterpeices have to be destroyed to make way for new, of course, you ink dont like error destroying the aus, but what if there were to many, or if there was only happiness? Every thing has pros and cons, but only the smart, more reserved know this," i laughed quietly as they just stared " what? Cant take the truth, oh...thats so sad, you see...the truth hurts, and only those who can withstand the pain get past" i start walking away "HUMAN! WAIT!" i stopped, and looked back " yes?" " Human please, you are meerely a tool for nightmare..." ....."you are wrong, because i understand him more than you know...if you want to error you could throw them out in a painful way or just put them into an empty au..." i kept walking back to the main hallway, once i was there i headed up to where i think was my room and knocked, just to check, nothing, i walked in and sat down, pulling down my hood, my h/l h/c hair swishing out "....why did they want to save me? I just wanted to be not alone..."

(( btw, sorry for not explaining, first chapter, error destroyed your original au and ink sent you to DreamTale, it was when you were at least in the still single digits, you are now 15-18, your choice))

After a bit i went searching for clothes, finding a suitable pair of clothes

Just the top with jeans, a short dark purple dress shirt with ripped jeans and black converse))

After i got changed i went downstairs, and tried to find the kitchen " WHY IS EVERY DOOR BLACK! COULDNT THE KITCHEN BE ATLEAST A MAHOGANY COLOR!!!" i loudly raged, hunger and anger mixing and i was now Hangry, both a bad mix if you wanted a broken bone "hehe, you look like you need help," i give nightmare a small cold glare to which he smirks at, then he walks towards a door, that is...FUCKING MAHOGANY! I twitch with much anger and face palm so hard that my wrist cracked (like poping knuckles type of sound) "you ok?!?" i look at nightmare, and notice he was looking at my wrist, i smirked, and satisfyingly popped, one by one, my knuckles, making him cringe, "pffft,...dont worry nighty i didnt break my hand" i then notinced th nickname i gave him..." .....forget i said that!" i was a slightly blushing mess and walked into the kitchen, and immidiatly spotted chocolate " OH HECK YEAH FREE CHOCO!" ((many screeches of happiness)) after a bit i heard a huge screech, and before i could find the person, i was held down with a huge ass knife to my neck "WHAT THE FUCK?!" i looked at what appears to be a vesion of chara, seething with rage " WHERE IS IT?!?"  ...." ....if your talking about the chocolate i ate it, cause some people dont put shit away, now who's fault is that?" i warily smirked as nightmare jut picked up chara with a tentacle and threw them on a chair, then lifted me up "you ok?" " besides having an angry, chocolate obsessed, knife weilding child im fine," nightmare lifted my chin a bit inspecting my neck, before(cough) licking the thin long cut ( paper cut thin, but knife long) " EEP! N-NIGHTMARE!!" he just chuckled and let go "what? Cant handle a little lick?"  i was a blushing angry mess and stormed out and to my room, where i let one of my many pillows here a string of magic words, and then i fell asleep, feeling way calmer than when i was when i screamed into other pillows.

Nms pov, hue hue hue~
After y/n left, her emotions were everywhere, i just chuckled and went to my throne, after about an hour she seemed to calm down to the point of sleep 'maybe i should pay a visit to her mind' i teleported to her dreams and looked around, it looked quite peaceful, but when my eye, landed on a dark zone labeld "past, do not enter!" i looked back to find her under what looks to be the dreamtale tree, but it was only dark apples, i lightly walked over and stood infront of her, she looked up and tilted her head, " .....nighty? Wait,...shit sorry! " the area starts to fade "wait! Dont take it away...its nice..." She looks at me with a sorry look and looks down " sorry...." i hug her, which she freezes from " n-nightmare?" her small voice crack made me chuckle a bit, she then looks over to the trees, eyes flaring with rage " DREAM LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT NEED YOUR PITY!" she just lays her head on my shoulder, letting out a huff of frustration, the scenery changed, but the tree stayed the same, it was now a small forest, a village to the north and a creek to the slight south, y/n sighed in peace, letting the scenery take the stress away, it was strange how she wasnt affected by me, i looked down and she yawned, 'so cute...' " its nearing morning......" she then set herself on my lap and fell asleep and then i was back in my throne room

((1000 words, not counting these))