Ch 8: two yanderes, one hooman

So, how is it so far? Good bad middle could use work, the jazz))

No pov~

Nightmare and template show up at Pale's house, nightmare just busts down the door like he owns the place "GIVE ME HER BACK!" pale just looks at him "my door......why destroy my door you negative octopus?" it wasnt his door though...it was template's house that Pale stole "pale gimme my house back...and Nightmares human she cant be here, it messes with the code!" pale just stares, unsettlingly, at the two and teleported away, assuming he is going to y/n.

Your pov~

It was cold, very cold...i feel like with every move i make i get colder, "h-help....m-me...." colder, i have little to no emotion, i just feel dead inside (hah! Me!) shut it author ( MY FOURTH WALLLL) i just wanted to go back home, i feel so alone...*PoP!* the sound doesnt faze me, i just look up to see pale, the one who said he killed Nightmare, and that he only could have me, and no one else could, part of me belived him, the other, felt a negative presence, no...it must be my mind, hahah....losing hope is fun to feel, your hp is just droping to the lowest point and when you just totally given up, you get taken away by Reaper sans, " dear, stand up, we have a few...unwanted visitors" he says it as a bad thing, i just wanted nighty back, but....he is dead...1hp(hope) lost....yay...let my existance fade, my h/c is a ragged dull my e/c eyes are the color of a c/g (certain grey)  my skin is just pale cause of blood dripping from Pale's scratches, i was roughly picked up and carried bridal style, i just leaned my head on him to not break my neck "finally giving in?~" i let out a very hoarse and strained growl, im not giving in...

We both teleported to Pale's house, on the couch, i just wanted sleep, the burning warmth of the house is enough to make me cringe.... "Y/n....?" ....nighty?! I frantically look around and lock eyes with him, struggling to get out " LET ME GO YOU SICK BASTARD!" a kick to the (bone zone/ head,you chose) and i was let go, adrenaline pumping and i ran (more like quickly stumbled) and at the worst time, nausea hit, making me fall, but something caught me, a blue eye and smile showed, i wanted to cry, but i was so dehydrated that none came, so i just hugged onto him, breaths unsteady and spaced out "th-thank you...." i passed out a small smile on my face

Nm pov~
She passed out..."template, get her to the best healer ill deal with him," " NIGHTMARE NOHe is to powerful! Even if i have to say this....take her to your Dream he knows how to heal her, if the others see that you wont fight, unless they take her away, then they will know you love her" ....he has a good reason, i teleported to dream, holding my girl "dream, help me please...." i hate sounding desparate " b-brother? What happend?!" " guy name Pale , basically a full no emotion Ink, took her from me and did this to her, the level of hope she has is steady, but low" " ....ill help her, but you cant fight!" "Dream why would i fight if someone i love is about to possibly die?!" dream looked at me, star eyes growing bigger by the second " NIGHTMARE'S IN LOOOOVEEE"  "when you're done with this im slapping the crap outta you...."

Blep, how are ya?

Buh bai!))