Prologue: A Broken Heart.

PROLOGUE.

KALI.

With tears in my eyes and a broken heart I fix my red hair and put on my mask. Now more than ever I needed money to get away not only from my parents but also from the boy I fell in love with and ended up breaking my heart into tiny pieces.

"2 minutes, Kali."

Once I was sure that my mask was not going to fall I got up from the chair and went on stage. My body began to move to the rhythm of the music, making me forget for a few moments those beautiful amber eyes, but it was only a short time because it was then that those same eyes looked at me in that moment, injected with blood. He had drunk, a lot, I was sure.

My body was paralyzed and I was unable to continue dancing.  The tears from before returned, I looked at the man who was responsable for my pain and his mocking side smile told me how much he was actually enjoying all of this.

I was so focused on his mouth, remembering the pleasure, that I knew the word that came out of his lips at that moment.

"Witch."

Hola, readers 🤙

I'm back with another story, this time in English.

As you must know English is not my first language. There will be mistakes, so please just bear with me.

Read you, later 😘