Chapter 4: I'm On My Wayyy

Hannah's P.O.V:

*time skip to Sunday night lol*

"OK, I think I have enough clothes" I said to myself as I looked at my bed, which had everything I was taking with me on my trip to L.A. I left a little room because it's already a known fact that I'm going to go shopping wit Devyn and Katrina when I'm there. I smiled to myself at the thought of getting to LA and meeting them tomorrow. Then I started to pack the things that i wouldn't use until i got to Cali. For example, my hair ties/scrunchies, my clothes that I'm taking, my chapstick, and that was about it because i still have to brush my hair and my teeth tomorrow morning, and do my make up before i leave tomorrow so I'll probably just wake up extra early to make sure i have everything I will need. I also packed a few pairs of shoes, my Birkenstocks, white converse, and Nike tennis shoes, then I'm gonna be wearing my adidas shoes tomorrow so i don't have to pack those. I finished up packing my stuff into my luggage then set like 10 alarms to make sure i woke up in time to take a shower, do make up, and pack the remainder of my stuff. Im not packing shampoo or conditioner because I can use devyn's we use the same brand anyways.

I threw on a hoodie and crawled into bed snuggling into my pillows and closing my eyes. I began to wonder: Why was I dreaming about dating someone last night? I don't really have a crush on anyone at the moment. I don't really talk to that many cute guys, It must have been soon from the store I had seen and weirdly dreamt about. Oh well. I can't wait to see Devyn and Corey and Katrina and everyone else tomorrow! I thought about other things until my brain grew even more tired and I decided to try and fall asleep. believe me, it worked and I was out like a light.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP BEEP* * BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"UGHHHHH" i groaned as i was woken up by my alarm clock YET AGAIN. ew, its monday. I thought as I was about to hit the snooze button. then i saw what time it was. Wait, why did my alarm clock go off at 4:30 a.m.? " Oh shit" i said as I remembered my flight to LA is TODAY!! I quickly woke up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb threw the knots in my hair which of all days had horrible bed head. As I continued my morning routine, I packed more essential things into my bag. I jogged downstairs and put some bread in the toaster then ran back upstairs to finish packing everything except my make up which was the only thing i had to do left.

I finished packing then started to do my make up. I was just going to the airport and i new devyn wouldn't care what I looked like but i still want to look decent so I did light/natural makeup. so basically foundation, concealer, light contour, natural eyebrows, light natural eyeshadow, a touch of mascara and highlighter, chapstick, and setting spray. Of course, i still packed other things though. I finished my make up and changed into my outfit for the day.