Chapter 7: Movie Night

(A/N: ok so im gonna go back to when hannah and colby met and write it in Colbys POV)

Colby's POV:

Me and jake walked back inside after going to target to get groceries so the house actually had stuff to eat and drink. We carried all the bags in at once with Aaron's help so we didn't need to do a second trip to the car. "Why is everyone in the gaming room?" I asked Jake and Aaron. "I dunno" Jake replied. We both looked at Aaron. "You'll see" he said simply, putting the bags he had on the island in the center of the kitchen. Me and Jake looked at each other and shrugged while setting down our bags and walking into the other room. I walked in were all of the other roommates (A/N besides Jake obviously lmao), Kat, and the girl I briefly spoke to on FaceTime were. Hannah. She's even more gorgeous in person... wait stop it Colby, you can't just like a person based on their looks, god damnit. She looked over and saw us. Hannah got up and hugged jake first. Don't take it personal Colby, he was closer to where she was sitting. Not gonna lie but i was a little bit jealous when Hannah hugged Jake, I know, I shouldn't be, but theres just something about her that makes me... I don't know. Hannah and Jake said hello to each other. Then she looked me right in the eyes. Her beautiful blue with a bit of green eyes sparkled and she smiled. Woah... I snapped myself out of my weird trance and said "Heyy, good to see you in person and not for like 10 second son FaceTime " with a nervous laugh and kind smile. "Good to see you in person to" she said smiling. God... that smile. Her eyes were amazing too. just everything about her was.. . I was interrupted mid thought when i caught her eyes again, but this time for longer. We looked into each others eyes, getting lost with no way out. Our stare was interrupted when Corey shouted "Who's down for an annual Trap House Movie Marathon in honor of finally visiting us?". All of us agreed and we looked at Hannah. "Um HELL YES!" she yelled. everyone started laughing, including me. This girl... I thought smiling. Then the girls had some weird "yass" moment i guess which sent them into a hysterical fit of laughter. I looked at the guys and saw they were just as confused as we were just as confused as i was. We all shrugged and headed to the kitchen to start getting snacks around while the girls went upstairs to grab blankets and pillows. "Glad we made a Target run today and not tomorrow" Jake said. "Yea me too" I said. We started grabbing bowls and trays to put the snacks and drinks on. "Soooo Colby," Sam said with a sly smirk. "yea whats up?" i questioned suspiciously. "So whats going on between you and the new girl" Jake said wiggling his eye brows. Corey all of a sudden looked kinda pissed, but didn't say anything. "Oh my god, you guys are almost as bad as my fans" i said rolling my eyes, "just because i hug or talk to a girl, doesn't mean we're a thing, and it's the same with Hannah, we aren't a thing" i said.

It kinda hurt to say we weren't, but I knew that gaze we had when we first met was probably a one time thing, and she wouldn't ever like me back. hell, i don't even really know her. "Sure, cause you guys staring at each other for a long period of time meant nothing" Sam said leaning on the counter while looking at me with his eyebrows raised. "Exactly, it meant nothing" I said. Ouch, that hurts to think too. Corey looked a little more relaxed after I said the stare was nothing. Is he protective or Hannah? The question was stuck in my head for a few more seconds until we heard the girls starting to come back downstairs. Me and the other boys started to bring the snacks and drinks out into the in this case now movie room and set them down on the coffee tables. I saw Hannah in her hoodie, she looked really cute. What is up with me today? i asked myself in my head. Before i knew it i was staring and she caught me right before i looked away. Well, now this is gonna be awkward, I said mentally face palming myself. "Hey i'm gonna run up to my room and get more comfortable clothes on, don't start without meee" I said while walking backwards towards the stairs. (A/N: I know i didn't put this in the last chapter but imma put it in now lmao *thats what he said*)"same" Sam said as he started walking up the stairs with me. "Dude you were kinda staring again" he said as he glanced over. "I know bro its just weird, and hard to explain" i said as we reached our hallway. " yea i get it, thats how i felt when i first met Kat" he said in response. "Yea but I'm not 100 percent sure i like her yet" i said with a sigh as we got to our rooms. "Oh I'm pretty sure you do" sam said with a smirk right before shutting his door, leaving me in my doorway alone. I rolled my eyes and went to my closet to find a pair of clean gym shorts and a take chances hoodie to put on. I found a yellow take chances hoodie and threw it on while walking back downstairs.