𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

After flying for a few hours while talking to Thor and Bruce and meeting Tony Stark, Charlie and the Avengers landed in Sokovia before going over the objective of their assignment. The young archer then followed the team of heroes out of the aircraft and into the snowy woods that surrounded the HYDRA base before getting into the back of a jeep with Clint beside her and Natasha at the wheel. Once the three of them were situated in the vehicle, the redheaded spy began to drive through the white forest as the two archers shot as many arrows as possible at the people attacking them.

Charlie tried to hide the smile that was threatening to form on her face at the sight of her arrows hitting all of their targets before she caught Thor using Mjölnir to take out a bunch of men on a tower while Steve rode by the jeep on his motorcycle. As the three of them continued to drive and take out the people who were attacking them, Hulk got in the jeep's path as he fought off his pursuers before quickly getting out of the way while Tony shot some of HYDRA's people from above.

"Get ready to jump," Natasha told the two archers in the back of the jeep, causing the younger of the two to send Clint a confused look before he responded with a simple nod. The next thing she knew, the redhead spy slammed on the brakes which made the two archers jump from the jeep with her miraculously in line with the rest of the Avengers.

After they landed on their feet and sprinted through the frozen landscape, Tony flew off toward the HYDRA base as the rest of the team continued to fight off the men on the ground. Right as the young archer landed a punch square with one of the HYDRA agent's jaws, she heard the annoying sound of metal hitting metal over the comms, causing her to wince at the loud noise right as Tony shouted "sh*t!"

"Language!" Steve called out to Iron Man, making Charlie stifle a laugh as she went back to fending off the enemy agents while the Man Out of Time continued to speak, "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it," Thor announced while the young archer took in every piece of information she was just given.

As she continued to fight alongside her mentor, the information JARVIS had just given them and the God of Thunder's words finally began to sink in. A wave of excitement washed over her while she continued to work with the master archer to take out as many HYDRA agents as possible. Once the clearing they were in was mostly free of their opponents, Charlie turned around to face Clint before she shot an arrow at a man trying to sneak up behind the Barton man.