The First Day Of School

**Acacia**

My alarm clock blared really loudly, giving me the signal to get out of bed. i rubbed my eyes, and pulled the warm covers off my body, regreting it. I climbed down the ladder of my loft bed, and shut the alarm clock off.  I grabbed the outfit i had picked from last night and threw it on. It was a navy blue shirt and some blue floral shorts. I walked over to the bathroom, and shut the door behind me. I straightned my dark brown hair and braided my bangs back and secured them with a bobby pin. i quickly applied concealer, and mascara to my face and went downstairs. I packed my floral lunch bag for school and shoved it into my coral backpack. I only had like five minutes before i had to leave for school so i grabbed a bannana and quickly ate it.

"BYE MOM, LOVE YOU!!!" i yelled from downstairs.

"BYE LOVE YOU TOO" she yelled back to me.

I opened the front door and shut it behind me. i started walking down my driveway putting in my headphones and turning on the song riptide by Vance Joy.

- When She Gets To School -

I was standing with a group of my friends waiting for the school bell to ring. i was in 9th grade so the highschool was new for me. Scince my school was "strict" you got a homeroom class and travled to the same clases with them. The bell finally rang, and people started pushing threw the doors of the  school. I got my way threw the doors and all the grade nine's were going to the gym so i followed them. When i entered the gym doors there were peices of paper saying numbers followed by lists if names taped to the walls.  Apparentley we were supposed to remeber the number from the orientaion day, which i didn't so i was confused. I ended up standing in the middle of the room for some reason. 

"ACACIA YOUR IN MY CLASS!!" my friend Mya screamed from across the room. 

i walked over to where she was and standed there awkwardly with all the other kids that were going to be in my class. I looked around and noticed a boy with hair like Connor Franta but blonder, and he had light green eyes and a really cute smile. I couldn't help but notice the shoes he was wearing, grey vans. Did i mention that vans were my most favorite shoes ever. anyway....

The day was mostly just the teacher making us play games to get to know eachtoher better and talking to us about the class rules and crap.