The New Girl

I woke up the next day feeling relived that I finally told Hunter how I feel. I got ready for school, walked to school and went in the got my stuff just like any other day. We had gym first today so I grabbed my gym clothes from my locker and walked with my friends down to the change room.

I quickly changed into my gym clothes and threw my hair into a ponytail. I opened the change room door and walked down to the gym to see everyone shooting basketballs and missing the net which I find quite funny.

I grab a basketball from the shelf and start throwing it into hoops when Hunter comes along and tries to steal my basketball. He starts running around me and trying to swat my basketball out of my hands. I start laughing and making sure he doesn't get my ball when he hits it of my arms. I give him a pouty face and he laughs.

I grab a new basketball from the shelf and shoot a couple hoops.

"Basketballs away get in your squads!!" My gym teacher says.

I started walking towards the shelf and I see Hunter over there already he look at me and tells me to throw my over to him. So I throw my ball at him and he catches it and puts it away for me.

We sit in our squads and wait for the gym teacher to start talking.

"Okay, so today we're gonna do on and of running your gonna run for 40 seconds and walk for 10. And we're gonna do this for 12 minutes.".

Oh great, I hate running and my ribs collapse when I run so that's fun.

We walked outside to where we were gonna start running and three two one we started. I was running beside my friend Jen because I hate running by myself.

We could finally stop running and I'm not gonna lie I did give the gym teacher the finger a couple times...

We were walking back to the gym to go change and I was waking beside Hunter because he just came up to me. I was really tired and I think he could tell.

"Do you wanna piggyback ride?". He asked.

"Sure, as long as you don't drop me".

I hopped on his back and he easily carried me to the door and put me down.

"Thanks". I said.

"No problem".

I walked to the change room and changed my clothes and went to my last class, math.

I sat down beside Ari and there was an empty spot beside me, that's weird.

"Okay class, this is our new student Octavia make her feel welcome please".

She was really pretty she had medium length blonde hair and big bright blue eyes, she'll be fine in this school. She say beside me.

"Hi I'm Acacia".

"Hey I'm Octavia as you probably know".

We talked during math class instead of doing actual work it turns out we had a lot in common this was going to be a fun school year.

I was walking home with Mya and Erin today so I quickly packed my stuff up at waited for Mya at her locker.

We finally Arrived at Mya's house she opened the door and we all walked in. I took of my vans and we went upstairs to her room. I logged onto my Instagram on her iPad, because I always do. I scrolled threw and there was nothing interesting, some I just put it down. Mya picked up the iPad and she screamed for no reason.

"What Mya!!!?!?!,"

She started running away with the iPad typing in something and I chased her down because it was my Instagram. we chased her into the bathroom and I grabbed the iPad from her, it was a direct message from Hunter.

Hunter: do you wanna go it for lunch with me on Monday?

I saw the message and I screamed.

"What Do I say?!?!!?!??"

"SAY YES!!!" They both screamed at me.

Acacia: sure (:

Hunter: okay 😊

That was a really happy emoji, but unfortunately it was Friday Monday was like 3 days away. I guess I just have to wait....

***************
WARNINGG PLEASE READ
sorry if some of my chapters don't come up I don't know why that keeps happening so bare with me hope your liking the story ❤️