He Likes Me???

A week of school passed by and basiclly all that happened was Hunter stepping on my shoes in the hallway and stuff like that. It was now Thursday of the second week of school and i was impatietley waiting for the school bell to ring. I was standing with Mya, Erin, and Ari. It was really cold outside this morning. The bell finalley rang and just like any other day people push threw the doors, i go upstairs and put my bag in my locker grab my binder, and go to my first period class. which was music. 

The music room was downstairs and i still had no idea where i was going, so i found some kids from my class and followed them. I sat beside my friend Livy in the top row of the music room, because there is three levels. Then what do you know, Hunter comes and sits in the desk beside me. He turns towards me and looks at me, so i look at him and he laughs.

"Okay, so today were going to pick what instruments you want to play. But first i need to find out your names". the music teacher says.

She stars going threw the levels of seats, asking for peoples names and then creepily staring at them and repeating there name. Strange i know... She gets to me and asks for my name.

"Acacia". I say back to her.

She stares at me and just repeats my name. This is getting kind of weird now.

"Okay, now switch to a diffrent seat to see if i can get your names right". She says.

Livy litterally jumps out of her seat and sits beside Hunter. She has a thing for him, wich most people have found out by now. But i don't think she understands the thing we like to call "girl code". So thats kind of annoying. 

The day continued on just like any other day until it was last period. Which was language. I sat down in my assigned seat, which was almost right next to Hunter... its kind of weird because the teacher picked these seats. Anyway, Hunter left the room and Andrew comes over to my desk.

"Hunter likes you, and he thinks your pretty." He says.

"And how do you know that?" i say.

"He just told me."

Well thats new.... The bell rang indicaing it was the end of the day, so i got up from my seat and packed all my stuff together, and went to my locker. I opened my locker, and put my binder in my backpack. I left the school and walked home alone like i normally do.