8

Aimee woke up in the hospital and frowned as she looked to see the cot that lily was asleep was empty. She was gone. She stood up and walked out of her room as she went to walk down the hall as she saw tom. Tom looked to her and frowned. He could see that she was distraught. He ran over to her and caught her as she fell to the floor "hey, it's okay. I've got you" he said as she sobbed "lily. Someone took lily" she said as he looked to her and frowned. He helped her back into the room and looked to see the empty cot "what happened" he asked as he looked to Aimee who sat sobbing "I woke up and she was one, it was Davina tom. She took her as I didn't want to give her up. You have to get her back. She's our baby" she sobbed as Tom walked over to her and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her close

"I'll get her back. I promise you" he said as she looked to him and smiled. He wiped the tears away from her eyes and looked to her and smiled "it's okay, I'll get her back" he said as she looked to him and frowned "I can't, I can't loose her. She's all I have" Aimee said as Tom looked to her and smiled "I know, it's going to be okay. I will get our baby back. I won't let Davina or anyone hurt her, you have to trust me" tom said as she looked to him and nodded "promise?" "I promise" he said as he brushed her hair out of her face and looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her briefly before he walked off as she sat on the bed and sighed to herself hoping tom would bring their baby back.

***

Tom got to the school and found Davina. She was sitting in his classroom with lily who was crying hysterically "she's hungry" "I'm her mum, I'll feed her" Davina said as Tom looked to her and sighed "no, your not. Aimee is" "Aimee was going to Ive her to us" "she was going to give her to me and she changed her mind, you need to accept that. She is not your daughter" "she is, she's mine" "no, she is my daughter and Aimee's. You need to give her back. She's not well" Tom said as Davina looked to him and frowned "you slept with Aimee" she asked as Tom took Lily from Davina and sighed "she is my daughter, you need to stay away. Rachel May still call the pol is on you for this" tom spat as he walked off with lily.

***

Later that day, Tom walked into the hospital room and smiled as he saw Aimee. He handed lily to her and smiled as he sat next to her "it's going to be okay, I promise" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. But could tom and Aimee make it work with baby lily?