Chapter 1: Gonshots

Chapter 1
Gunshots

Me Britney, Jamie, and Sadie walked in to the school like always then we split up and go in to are normal classes. I had to go to math and math sucks. So I walked in math class I did not know where to sit so I sat in the empty spot in the back of the room where all of my friends were "kind- dove." Oh then I saw him there Kyle santos the guy I had a crush on since 5th grade but I knew he would say hi because I was pretty good friends with him. But instead of saying hi he picked to sit by me. So of corse I was kind- dove nervous talking to him. So through math class I could not stop staring at him because I had and still do have a major crush on him. Kyle has the same personality as me funny, cute, nice, and he would like me for who I am and not change a single thing.
So anyways I was drinking a lot of water because my through was dry. So I had to go to the bathroom so bad. Then I asked the teacher if I could have a bathroom pass. Then mrs. Garcia said yes. So I went to the bathroom and on my way back from the bathroom I heard a gunshot. But it seemed far away so I tried following the sound of the person crying. But I cough not find the person in time. I herd the ambulance. So I looked out the nearness window and you want to know who I saw in the ambulance. I saw Britney she got shot in the leg. So I ran as fast as I could to the ambulance but I did not make it so I got in my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. I did not care about school one bit I just wanted for Britney to be ok.
When I got to the hospital I saw that Britney and Nolan were there. So I say to Britney score you got hurt with the person you like double score. Britney said shut up to me. I said well that is not very kind. Then Nolan woke up and I said how did you get hurt. Sadie walked in and said oh I slapped him to hard he says. Also he fell a weird way on his feet sadie said that gotta hurt Britney said.