Picture perfect moment

Chapter 4

Picture perfect moment

Kyle picked me up at 6:00 in the morning I thought he meant in the after noon so I just threw some warm cloths on. So we finally got there and it was super cold so Kyle gave me his warm up jacket. He made 5 goals I was so happy. In till I noticed that I forgot my super fan cookies on the stove so I quickly ran to the conception stand and got him a bag of sweetish fish. He thought that was cute how I for got the cookies, again.
He asked can you go get my coat it is on the top I for got it. I have to go get my things and clean up. I said fine if you say so then I rolled my eyes. So well I was going up on the stairs to get his coat all the way on the top I saw Kyle skating and picking everything up. When I got his coat and started to head down I saw Kyle's hockey team hold up something but I could not read the words. But then I finally made them out and it said "will u go to homecoming with me." The I saw that Kyle made out of the hockey sticks and other equipment I love u and at that moment I knew it was my picture perfect moment. So after I saw that I ran as fast as I could down to him and I tripped a little. So I ran to his arms and hugged him and he asked me again and I said yes about a million times.
I was so excited but of course I thought he would of done it when I was a little more pretty. After his game he gave me a some flowers and he kept on giving me little chocolates and other little things. When he gave me those things I loved him more and more. I could not wate for homecoming I was thinking of wearing a royal blue dress. But before homecoming me and Kyle were going to a bonfire at Mathews house. Mathew is a good friend and a really good friend to Britney to but nothing more.