Chapter 3: Hearts

Chapter 3
Hearts

On Monday I was walking in the the halls when I saw a football zoom at my face I dropped all of my books and fell. Then I saw Kyle santos come after the ball then he helped me pick up all of my stuff then he touched my hand for a little bit and we looked in each others eyes and I thought we were the only two people there. It felt like it was magic almost. But then he Brock the silence. Kyle said kinda nervous we'll see you later maybe even at lunch bye. I said silently buy see you at lunch maybe. But by the the time I said the he was long gone.

It turns out that Kyle did sit by me at lunch. I got caught in those dreamy dark chocolate eyes. I kind of sensed Ben sit down but didn't care. The conversation seemed angry but I didn't notice because then Kyle started to unfold my hand an then he was holding my hand. We both looked up at each other but then the lunch bell rang. But I did not want to leave that moment. He asked me out on a date when we were on our way to English. He gave me a box of chocolates but I did not know where they came from but then he told me to open it and it said will you be my girlfriend? Then I said yes yes a million times then he hugged me and then I new that was the perfect moment ever. We talked through English class and we got in trouble a lot but we did not care I loved him and he loved me. So after school we went to his house. His mom was there and she said oh Kyle you finally brought Riley over I see how this is going. He doesn't shut up about you. He talk's about you every second of the day. Kyle said mom why did you tell her that. Oh that's ok I liked you scene 5th grade. Oh see Kyle I told you Kyle's mom said. Me and Kyle went up stairs and did are homework. Then he said will you go to my hockey game with me tomorrow. I said yes of course.