Long time coming

"We'll most 'new guys' don't run into girls." I snapped back.

"Really as far as I'm concerned 'you' ran into me." He said with a smirk planted firmly on his gorgeous face.

Wait gorgeous what is wrong with me. Shaking the thoughts out of my head I turned to tall, light, and handsome. Haha, you see what I did there, replaced dark with light because...yeah you get it, nevermind.

"Whatever." I turned to face the front of the class where Mr.Anderson had started teaching.

All throughout class I could feel the new kids eyes burning a hole in the side of my head. I didn't realize class was over till I shook my self out of my thoughts and saw that everyone was packing up. throwing my books into my bag I jumped up and ran out of the classroom.

Stoping at my locker, I grabbed the books I needed for my next two classes.

"You know as fast as you ran out of there i'd have thought you were trying to avoid me but then I thought, 'no a sweet girl like you couldn't do that'." A voice spoke into my ear, and sent shivers down my spine.

I ignored him and walked as fast as I could down the hallway. But as luck would have it my short form gave me short strides meaning he kept up with me till my next class.

"Are you going to follow me all day?" I questioned stopping in the doorway of my chem class.

"Now why would I do that? I'm just going to my next class, which is," He paused taking a wrinkled paper out of his pocket. "here we go, yes chemistry with Mrs. Wright. In room A207."

'You have got to be kidding me.' I thought to myself, tearing the schedule out of his hands. He had every single class with me.

"Bloody hell." I muttered not thinking anyone could here me, but he just so happened to.

"Oh yes princess, all of them."

Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Bloody hell.

My life is over.

-----------------------------------•-•-------------

So that's my second chapter tell me what you guys think of it! This was a really short chapter, hopefully I'll make them longer then this one...