Intro

Makenzies pov:

I'm in school and as always I'm the only one paying attention and raising my hand constantly. I'm what people would call a goody two shoes. I never miss homework or a day of school. But I'm not what you would envision of a nerd. I actually am quite into fashion. I'm always on top of the trends and what other celebrities are wearing. And I don't spend all of my time on school. I'm not really what you would call popular. Yes I'm known but I'm not in the "upper class" of the school. That's for the jocks and cheerleaders. The most "famous jocks" of the school are:

Cole Pendery- He is the top boy of the group. He Is the captain and has every girl on him. Kinda bossy.

Dana Vaughns- He's kinda the girl crazy one of the group. You see him with a different girl week after week. It's not that he is a player, he just gets involved with the wrong girls.

Gabe Martin- Gabe is the chill one. You always see him relaxing. Ive actually never seen him yell or stressed. He's the oldest so he knows how to have fun but he also knows when to stop.

Will Jay Behlendorf- Will is the sweet one of the group. Although the may seem like a conceited boy who thinks he's all that he isn't. He is also the brains of the team. Even though Cole is the captain he always goes to Will for what to do on the field at a game.

David Scarzone- not to be rude but he is the dumbest out of the whole group. I don't really know if he just acts like that to get girls ( because trust me it works) or if he just is that way. He is also really sweet but I've heard his pick up lines before and he needs to work on the haha

And lastly...

Dalton Rapattoni- Everyone knows Dalton joined the team just because his family wanted to. But now he really likes it. I guess the other boys grew onto him. Dalton's the odd one out. He likes punk and eyeliner. But in my opinion it's actually cool that he stands out and that he is his own person

They aren't what you think of popular high school boys in movies. They actually seem really cool and not like jerks.

Then you have the cheerleaders. There are only two cheerleaders that are on top of everyone else. Their names are Courtney and Alex.

I hate Courtney so freaking much. If this was a comic book she would be my nemesis. She is always so rude and disrespectful but she gets everything she wants because she has such a wealthy family and she has Cole. She thinks she's so good just because Coles her boyfriend. I don't even talk to Cole and I know he deserves so much better than that piece of trash.

Then there is Alex. Alex is actually a really cool girl. She is nice to everyone in the school and Courtney hates it. Alex's boyfriend is Gabe. And I will admit they are the cutest couple there is. Alex isn't like one of those snobby cheerleaders and I would know because she's the only "upper class" one that will talk to me.

*Lunch*

I met up with my friends and we were walking to the table.

"Your staring again," my friend Gabi said as I walked by the populars.

" I just can't help it!" I said angered "they get so much attention for being attractive when there are better people in this school"

"But aren't you giving them more attention by hating them?"

"I guess," I said

And then I heard that snobby little voice. "It would be nice if you wouldn't stare at us. I know my boyfriends hot but damn can't you take your eyes off once in a while"

I was getting so mad. She always does this and I was done! So, I just blurted out what came to mind "Nobody wants your freaking boyfriend! And honestly sometimes I wonder why he wants you and if he even does"

Courtney didn't know what to say so she just stormed off screaming Coles name to follow her.

"Nice" Cole said. " We all know I don't like her but I didn't know it was obvious to others"

"Oh it's not obvious. I just put two and two together like why would anyone want to go out with a girl like her and especially you who could get any girl you want" I said in a duh tone

" Aha I guess your right. Well I better go calm her down and act like I actually like her again" he said disappointed.

I didn't know why but I wanted to get the last words so I said, " Oh and I know how you boys work. So don't go and talk about me to her because you want to make her feel better. Trust me knowing her the words gonna get around and I don't need people thinking we have drama. Okay?" And before he could answer I walked away. I don't even know where I got that boost of confidence but I actually stood up to the girl that I hated for years. As I was walking out I saw Cole smirking in the corner of my eye. Atleast I know the truth about them now.

_________________________________

Hey Guys so I'm trying a new book!

I hope you guys enjoyed and yes Dalton AND David will be in this book. It's not like they are in the band so I think it's fine! If you guys don't like it just tell me.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE ❤️

Thanks guys !