Chapter 1

(Makenzies POV)

From what just happened I forgot that I had periods after lunch. Now all my confidence is gone and I'm back to being the good girl.

I walked into the class and I sit down in my regular seat in the middle of the class. I was reading ahead because my teacher is so predictable and I know this was gonna be for homework. I was interrupted from working by someone talking to me.

"Hey, I didn't think I would see you again" said they boy I now knew was Cole

"Well this isn't a big school and we are in the same grade" I said like it was obvious

"Yeah I guess. But I never got your name"

"Maybe because I never gave it to you"

After I said that I kinda regretted it. Maybe I was gaining a little to much confidence talking to him and I should go back to the shy girl that would just say hi.

But then he said " Well I'm asking it"

"Fine, my names Makenzie"

"My name is-"

I interrupted him "I know, it's Cole. The star football player. The most popular boy of the upper class."

"Um yeah I guess you can put it like that"

And then my teacher came in and thank god she did because I had no idea what to say but I wanted to keep the conversation going.

The class ended and Cole sat next to me the whole time. It was probably to copy down the homework answers because when we were talking he saw I did it already.

"Hey, you should give me your number," he said trying to act smooth "I promise it won't start drama with Courtney. I'll just put you down under a guys name" he said

"Oh yeah great because I love to be called a guy"

"Will you just give me your number already" he said in whining and attempting to do the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine here" I said giving in to his puppy dog eyes because I have to admit it was pretty cute. But it's not that I like him. He has his oh so wonderful piece of trash girlfriend Courtney and I don't think I would go for a guy above my standards!

___________________________

Hey Guys! So this is a short chapter but I promise I will try to make the next one longer! Hope you enjoyed!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thank you! Love you guys 💕