Chapter 2

(Coles pov)

I walked into history and saw Makenzie. Then I remembered she didn't text me. I wonder why.

I sat down in my new seat. And I would say she was surprised.

She turned to me and said, " Wow, two days in a row. Yesterday I get it because you wanted to know my name but what's today occasion"

I will say this girl has confidence usually when I walk up to a girl they get all nervous.

" I wanted to know why you didn't text me yesterday" I tried to say without sounding retarded.

She laughed and I gave her a confused face "Um, you kinda took my number and didn't give me yours how was I supposed to text you?"

"Right.... Um well I guess I'll text you today" I said winking at her. She turned around and it didn't look like it phased her but when I turned around I saw her smile at the corner of my eye. I don't know why but I feel accomplished.

*couple of hours later*

We're finally out! It's been a hella long week and I'm freaking tired. I'm so tired I just said hella.

I was bored so I decided to look through my contacts to see who I can hang out with. I came across Darren. I know a Darren? Oh yeah that's that girl Makenzie. I told her I would text her today. I guess I'll ask her to hang out.

"Hey you wanna hang out" I texted quickly.

"Who's this" she replied a minute later.

I then replied "According to you it's the hottest guy in school."

"Seriously who is this because the guys in my school are sure as hell not close to hot" she said. Wow that hurt.

"Well damn. It's Cole"

" Haha I know. I was just messing around with you. And sure mall or park?" She asked.

I typed "Park" quickly than went to go get dressed.

-----------------------------------------

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ILY GUYS 💕💕